It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WE are the Illuminati

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
You know, perusing this thread, I am struck by all the "question everything" attitude... well, its all fine to ask questions, but it is clear that, not likeing the answers, most ignore the facts...

Neo's tagline is particularly telling: Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Wow, how zennish. Now, this is the philosophy of the konspiracy kook. Lacking any evidence of any konspiracy, the konspiracy kook will spew all kinds of "questions", which are really political statements, and not really inquiries for knowldge.

And getting knowldge, and finding it not fitting into their little nihilistic world view, they reject it...

How can anyone take this kind of behavior seriously?

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Hmph. Unfortunately, stamping out a widespread misapprehension is a never-ending and thankless task. The Bavarian Illuminati did not by any means wish to spread chaos. On the contrary, the believed in intelligent, ordered society, free of some of the dominations of the Church and State, who had perhaps overstepped their natural bounds... but their theories were no different than those of the American Revolution.

Of course, Kennedy! But still Chaos was necessary to carry out their plan to destroy Chuch and State, and to make a platonic Republic model of order emerge from the chaos that the "Terror" has been. Napoleon Bonaparte pushed this Republic through, and by force, not just in France but all across Europe. He was defeated, his empire crumbled, but still the system, the platonic governance that he created was forged, built to last, and its that same system that rules the western world of today...

Yes, the Illuminati exists, only in the way that it is the same invisible elite that rules the world by an invisible hand. The Bavarian Illuminati, just as the Templars did before, were publicly sacrificed in order to let itself BECOMING the ruling world elite, by resurrecting through a multitude of elitist and fascistic organisations and governingl bodies that are working against the people and for the protection of a "higher knowledge" (the Secret) from the masses. Weishaupt`s idealized world was deeply platonic, just as Albert Pike`s idealized word was. It was a vision of a fascisic world dominated by a political and financial elite that is "illuminated", i.e. that detains an higly specialized knowledge and know-how and has the moral and psyhological qualities necessary for controlling the sheeple and setting up and maintaining a global system that idealistically serves the "common good", but ends ups producing and imposing lies and exploitation.

ATS members could be a bunch of illuminists, in a way... at least some of them (but not me! LOL). Gathering here to discuss a "secret knowledge" and share info instead of making it public could possibly a way of being an Illuminati group, but then again everybody on the 'net can have access to this site, so I think we're not so much as illuminists as you guys think

Looking forward to meet you after Xmas 2012, RANT!

There`s gonna be quite a big party there, on the other side of that weird dream we're all in! But before that I have to finish my book...

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Could it be that Chaos is the natural order of things? And that one should learn to live with this and possibly even find joy in it? If the Universe were simply just Good and Evil, what a yawn it would be. Vast conspiracies make for very seductive stories, I admit I maybe even love them, but even if they did exist even for some short period of time, the chaotic nature of the Universe Im quite sure would at some point destroy them. You gotta love this Universe don't you. It's a keeper.

Ride the tide of events, Surf the quantum foam.
My board is ready and the waves look good to me.
Have fun.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join