It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Theory About the NWO and Who They Really Are

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Most peoples' theories about who the NWO consists of are the rich and powerful (the elite class). I believe that yes, the rich and powerful are the NWO. On becoming a member, I don't think this is like the Boy Scouts were you sign up by signing some paper, I think the NWO is something were if you have LOTS of influence and are rich then the reputation of the NWO will include you. This may seem confusing to some but tell me what you think.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I think its a bit the opposite. When greed has driven you to beyond what money can give you, you join a bunch of other people with the same problem.

Its all built around manipulation.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Catalyst,
I understand what you're saying, and to a degree, I agree with you. When money stops being your end all be all, you need a goal. So suddenly, you stop striving for money, and start going just for power, like this dude who said he'd spend his whole 6 billion dollar fortune to make sure Bush doesn't get into office. Now everyone in websites like this one labels you as a NWO candidtate.

The NWO will not come from a secret society. NWO, or new world order(we need to see the words sometimes, or the accronym can begin to mean something else in our heads) will be instituted by a well known institution. I think Tim LaHaye had a pretty good concept when he said it will come out of the UN. If it comes out in our time, it will be via an organazation like the UN, which the population recognises already as what they percieve (falsly, in my opinion) as being out for the greater good. It won't be a secret society, many people wouldn't stand for that.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Isn't the NWO the New Wrestling Organization?

There are so many wrestling groups these days, it's hard to keep track!

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   
haha...that was great

but seriously, the nWo is a wrestling group, which was a predessor for all the modern wrestling group. the original group consisted of Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall, and Kevin Nash.

sorry, i'm a wrestling nut.

speakinf of the nWo/NWO, when i was young and naive, they were talking about the NWO taking over the world, and images of Hulk Hogan slaughtering thousands came to mind. don't know why.

new topics

top topics

join