It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackburn Rovers: Rovers eyeing Forssell

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Blackburn have reportedly widened their search for new attacking impetus by targeting Chelsea's Mikael Forssell. The young Finn has long promised to make an impact at Stamford Bridge although, with Jose Mourinho set to bring in a high-class front-man himself, he may well be surplus to requirements at Chelsea.

LINK

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
i aint sure if he will be leaving, gudjohsen is there best striker, drogba i aint ure about, and kezman, i think hes off.

so som1 will come in, but i think they will need forsell unless there is antother striker coming in.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I don't think he will go, he is a natural goal scorer.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I think they might keep him.. He looks a great striker and did really well while out on loan. I can't see why he isn't getting his chance at Chelsea. Kezman looks shyte, Drogba is not looking that great, but he's the only big man they have so he will get in the side and Gujohnson has been nothing but consistant. Will they be able to play Forsell and Gudjohnson together?

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I think they could play together but wouldn't be a first choice pair. I think he could save them alot of money (like they are bothered!) if given a chance.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
i dont think he will go to blackburn, if he does go out its going to be a loan deal.

crespo's name is showing up again with a return so if he signs, what happens to forselll

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Going on latest talks, if they can manage to sign Bellamy then Forssell might be tempted.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Back to Birmingham for Forsell on loan for the season.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeflonDon
Back to Birmingham for Forsell on loan for the season.

from what the chairman is saying, its doubtfull

Birmingham chairman David Gold reiterated his side's desire to land Forssell, but thinks they will miss out.

"I am not optimistic about getting Forssell back, I am a realist," said Gold.

"I hope I am wrong because we know what he did for us and what he could do again."

link

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Chelski will sign strikers this season so he will go out on loan.

top topics

join