It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO Witnessed Over Depot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Triangle UFO Witnessed Over Depot

Occurred : 9/24/2003 23:00 Reported: 9/24/2003

Shape: Triangle Duration:1/2 hour

Very bright (triangular?) object flashing red & green observed drifting after being stationary.

Witnessess: military people guarding chemical plant, want to remain anonymous at this time. Were located about 10 miles South of Tooele on Hwy 36.

Object: Very bright flashing red & green. Direction: approx. 5-7 miles West. Possibly over Wasatch Cache Nat'l Forest or Indian Reservation or Dugway Proving Grounds. Appeared above and behind mountain range. Size: smaller than thumb at arm length. When observed with 50x binoculars from observation tower, shape difficult to resolve due to brightness, but looks generally triangular. Entire object is lit up and flashing. Motion: stationary for 10-15 minutes, then slow drift toward North for another 10 minutes. Disappeared behind mountain top.

((NUFORC Note: Due to the length of the sighting, we suspect that a "twinkling" star would have to be ruled out, before we could conclude that the witness may have been looking at a genuine UFO. PD))

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Dugway Army Proving Ground is on the other side of a small mountain range from Tooele.

They have been developing and testing directed energy weapons there for years, so says my uncle Dave, who was a security guard there for 12 years.

These types of lights are speculated by some to be caused by certain directed energy experiments.

See Particle Beams and Saucer Dreams by Tom Mahood on the main ATS index for more info

And I would just like to make a suggestion since I notice that most of your posts consist of a four or five word sentence followed by a link. Try harder!

DeltaChaos

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I'd guess more likely a UAV.

Remember, that is really big in the military now. They want. And they want stealth.

Red + green flashing = standard aircraft lights.

new topics

join