It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coca-Cola Divisions: Heskey to miss more games

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Emile Heskey has been charged with improper conduct by the Football Association after delaying his departure from the field when sent off in the 2-0 defeat to Arsenal.

Foxsports

It says he is going to get more on top of the 1 match ban he would get for the red card. I hope he misses the game against West Ham on monday and we absolutely stuff them. When we played Birmingham in the season we was relegated he went up to the West Ham fans after the game and laughed. He is a bitter man as it stems from when we stopped Man U winning the title all them years ago when he was playing.

Message to Steve Bruce: You managerial skills are crap, i can't believe people would consider you for the England job. Take a look at where you are in the league and lets see who has the last laugh...

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I'm afraid I class Heskey as a donkey, and Crouch as a Giraffe. Neither have real skills, neither should have ever worn and England shirt.
Strangely enough Liverpool paid them both handsome sums, does that mean Crouch leaves soon?

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
i think Heskey has went downhill, when he was at Leicester he had soo much energy and power, sorta similar to Les Ferdinand.

Didnt know he had that side to him though

I think the Pool will keep Crouch, will be him and fowler at some point.

Though, i think Heskey scored more goals for them than Crouch will

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Heskey isnt that bad, but it looks like they missed him up front. Birmingham are struggling badly and could be for the drop. They got a draw today against West Brom when they needed the win and they are running out of games.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Heskey is succesfull if the team play to a style that suits him i reckon, but losing him will have hurt them and i think there big loss was Pandiani.

How is Sutton doing? has he scored yet

Sir

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Heskey is useless, don't know how he got picked for England all them games but i guess we didnt have anyone much better. They are doing the same with Crouch who is just as bad.

new topics

top topics

join