It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood weasels meet to attack Bush!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Now the cowards are backing off of what was Billed as a Bash Bush event in the morally challenged Hollywood.

Should celebrities use their status to defeat a government that they have grown to hate because it actually believes that Christians deserve to exist?

Read for yourself.

www.drudgereport.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Celebrities have no right to tell me what they think. I watch their movies and listen to their music..not hear what they think. If "Joe" on the street tells me his veiw on politics, do you think i give a crap? Hardly! Now if Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen get out there and tell me what they think...obvioulsy thats a different situation!!! Hell NO!!!

I don't and never did want to know what they think or what their views are on politics...just act in a movie and sing me a song and i'm cool. They think just because they have a little money they can throw around their political weight

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 09:38 PM
link   
But, you'll listen to Arnie the Nazi right? Hypocrite.

[Edited on 3-12-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Thats different, he ran for political office, he went out there. The other Hollywood liberals just hold black tie events that support their own far left agenda, with no political risk or gain of their own.

And calling and Arnold a Nazi because he is Austrian and his Grandfather was a nazi is stupid. I might as well call you a genocidal maniac because you are disstantly related to the Hutus that kill Tutsis.

Another wet blanket statement from the left

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamstone
Thats different, he ran for political office, he went out there. The other Hollywood liberals just hold black tie events that support their own far left agenda, with no political risk or gain of their own.

And calling and Arnold a Nazi because he is Austrian and his Grandfather was a nazi is stupid. I might as well call you a genocidal maniac because you are disstantly related to the Hutus that kill Tutsis.

It just doesn't stop with you people. He's a goose-stepping, knuckle-dragging Nazi.

Arnold's Nazi Problem
Why won't he repudiate Kurt Waldheim?
By Timothy Noah

A slight Waldheim problem

Here's a question Jay Leno forgot to ask Arnold Schwarzenegger when he announced his candidacy for governor of California on last night's Tonight Show: "Will you renounce your support for Kurt Waldheim?"

A little refresher course may be in order. Kurt Waldheim, a widely esteemed former secretary general of the United Nations, was running for president of Austria in March 1986 when it came to light that he had participated in Nazi atrocities during World War II. Waldheim had always maintained that he had served in the Wehrmacht only briefly and that after being wounded early in the war, he had returned to Vienna to attend law school.

In fact, Waldheim had resumed military service after recuperating from his injury and had been an intelligence officer in Germany's Army Group E when it committed mass murder in the Kozara region of western Bosnia. (Waldheim's name appears on the Wehrmacht's "honor list" of those responsible for the atrocity.) In 1944, Waldheim had reviewed and approved a packet of anti-Semitic propaganda leaflets to be dropped behind Russian lines, one of which ended, "enough of the Jewish war, kill the Jews, come over."

After the war, Waldheim was wanted for war crimes by the War Crimes Commission of the United Nations, the very organization he would later head. None of these revelations prevented Waldheim from winning the Austrian election, but after he became president, the U.S. Justice Department put Waldheim on its watch list denying entry to "any foreign national who assisted or otherwise participated in activities amounting to persecution during World War II." The international community largely shunned Waldheim, and he didn't run for re-election. (This information comes from the1992 book Betrayal: The Untold Story of the Kurt Waldheim Investigation and Cover-Up, by Eli M. Rosenbaum and William Hoffer.)

slate.msn.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamstone

ouch!

new topics

top topics

join