It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: (ESPN) Fantasy Football

page: 40
<< 37  38  39   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Well at least we got two brits in the top 5...

The redcoats are comeing, the redcoats are coming!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I just noticed the rankings on the ESPN board and noticed something strange. I was the only one in the 8 playoff teams to allow more points than I scored. I've always wondered, for example, in baseball if ever a team won a championship while allowing more runs than they scored. I guess I proved it possible.

TRD

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hehehe its called...getting lucky. You got the luck when you needed it most, the best team overall didn't win but the best team on the day did....

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Just an idea, but do we need to use ESPN this year? why not just go with yahoo, or someone else free?

TRD

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I like ESPN, the yahoo one is the same format as the baseball. The ESPN one is definatly the best one to do. But if there is nothing in the kitty to pay for it then i guess we will have to go for the free one (which sucks!)

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I'm thinking that using the free one will save up some cash for a sponsorship of Dynamit Dean.

TRD

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Well i dunno what Ben is doing about that, he hasn't said anything about it since.

Ben

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
We should be able to continue the use of espn fantasy football, it is considerably cheaper than a sponsorship at the moment, it is it always one of things that i like to indulge in, and give thanks to the members by giving them a great fantasy football league.

Every year ater you renew your subscrbition to the fantasy football, the price is much cheaper, im going to check out the price and let you guys know, there is a significant amount of time left before fantasy football starts though.

Ben

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
After looking quickly at the fantasy football site, two things:

1. The league manger, the league we usually use is not on sale as of right now, but as soon as that happens i will post the answer to which system we will use.

2. Also espn had a free fantasy football page on their site, it sounds very similar to the ones that we are used to using.

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39   >>

join