It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASCAR: tony stewart loses his cool

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
after sundays race at infineon raceway in sonoma california tony stewart grabbed rookie brian vickers while vickers was still in his car....looks like tony is returning to his hot head ways, he has caused numerous spins this year...nascar might have to calm him down again

Is Tony Stewart off his meds? What else could have caused him to go after rookie Brian Vickers while Vickers was still in his car after last Sunday's race at Infineon Raceway?

"I have no idea," Vickers says. "He hit me earlier in the race, and then he wrecked us in Turn 11, and that's why we spun." After the race, Stewart leaned into Vickers' car and grabbed him.

Stewart, who complained of an ill-handling car, never was a factor in the race, and Vickers wasn't his first victim. Stewart took out Ward Burton three laps into the race, bringing out the first caution of the day. Stewart finished 15th, Vickers 22nd

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Whats up with Stewart, is he mad because he hasnt won since last October? He needs to let his driving do the talking and put his tough-guy persona away. Or maybe he's lost without Joe Gibbs holding his hand since Joe took up football again. He's moving up on my guys I love to hate list, just below Jeff Gordon.

new topics

join