It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASCAR: EA Sports 500

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   
i'm off to Talladega for the EA Sports 500. I just picked up my friend who's wheel chair bound so you know what that means, we get the good parking. Anyway i won't be posting for about a week so i'll talk to ya'll later.

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Hey, have a great time!! Are you a far drive from Talladega?

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 12:01 AM
link   
well i'm about 1400 miles from there. but it's not as far as when i went to daytona. and also you couldn't pay me to make that drive ever again.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   
well i just returned home, it was a good trip from what i can remember of it. there were 3 of us and i think we polished off about 12 cases of beer and 2 bottles of jagermeister. and i'll tell ya'll what if you've never been to Alabama, it's a complete culture shock. no offense to anyone who lives there but the hillbillies are hillarious, in their stupidity. this one guy behind us was screeming for jeff gordon to get a good line and win the race for about ten minutes after the race was over. and during the red flag there was titties flying everywhere, some of which were very nice. but anyway it's bedtime so i'll speak at ya'll later.

top topics

join