It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Lance Storm Officially Quits WWE

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The following is from StormWrestling.com, the official website of former WWE superstar Lance Storm.

A New Direction
May 16, 2005

My life and career are taking yet another strange turn. After long debate with my wife, I've decided it was time to get off the road completely, and stay home with my family. Last week I gave my notice to WWE and we will be parting ways at the end of my current contract this July. The office and I are parting on great terms and will continue to keep in touch, as we are both open to the possibility of working together again in the future. I can't thank WWE enough for everything it has afforded me over the past 4 years.

My departure from WWE won't be a complete end to my wrestling career as I plan to open my own wrestling school. I've always kept this possibility alive in the back of my mind and I think it is finally time. I've always enjoyed teaching, and after a year as head trainer in WWE’s developmental system (OVW), I know this is something I will both enjoy and be very good at.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   
this guy used to always get the fans calling him names and stuff right? i thought we was more of a clown than wrestler

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Lance Storm was a great wrestler, as are most of the Canadian technical wrestlers. He was working in the training of other wrestler for the last few years, you don't get much more of a praise than that outside of the ring.

It's a shame they didn't develop the character properly and went with the wrong angles in my opinion.

join