It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Stone Cold back for good??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Will Stone Cold Steve Austin be back with WWE perminantly now?? Gotta say, they need him.....

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
There is something I don't agree with. They don't exactly "need" him, but they could benefit from him being there. Just look at the profit they made when he was there. Making good money, but as he left the profit decreased a little. I think the Smackdown superstars are losing money also because they have to make it bigger because I can't remember any big thing that happened on it since they split into 2 different programs!

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I agree that SD! has under acheived since the split... maybe they should look at sorting it to undo the split... afterall the split came from when Vince and Flair argued about who could make the better show...

Personally i think the WWE would benifit from trying thier hardest to get Stone Cold back for good... and getting The Rock to come back too.... also... i think a Rowdy Piper/Stone Cold fued would make very good watching... i thought they were a good team at WM.. very funny... i think they would be consantly trying to out do the other...

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Having Stone Cold back in any fashion is good for the show since he's always entertaining. But I have to say the WWE dropped the ball big time when they decided to split the brands. I thought it was the dumbest idea ever.

TRD

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
He is very popular and yeah they need him back. But i must say i did get a bit bored with him last time.

What they need to come up with better storylines, and definatly need to get some real good characters... This new breed are too serious, they need characters like Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Old style Hogan, Macho Man ect ect, characters like they had in the late 80's that made it fun to watch...

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
did everyone see Hogan kick the crap out of that Hassan guy at WrestleMania? That was awesome. The crowd went absolutely crazy when he came out.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
yer. stone cold was a fan faviourite, in the end. if there aint any fan faviourits, you aint going to have a audience to a certain degree

but. am sure the top dogs would want him back, he featured in all the major goings on a few years back

TRD

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
It looks like Austin is back on Raw.. He won't be on every week, just when his schedule allows him. He has some movie roles so he will be fitting it in around them. So it doesn't look like he is back for good...

new topics

top topics

join