It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basketball: NBA 2004-05 Title

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Will the Pistons repeat? :bounce:
Who are the Teams in the West? :bounce:
Who are the Teams in the East?:bounce:

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
dude, Basketball doesn't start for like another month and a half, the Olympics are here, football is ready to go, the final stretch is baseball is about to start, and there might not be a hockey season next yera, but you want to talk about basketball???

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Since there was only 1 team that could really beat down the Kings was the lakers, I think the Kings will finally make it into the finals. Though the kiongs will have a hard time getting around KG's Timberwolves. I think the pistons will make it to the finals again, but it'll be close with the Pacers. So here's the Matchups:

West: Kings
East: Pistons
Champ: I guess I gotta be biased and say Kings in 6 or 7.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Toronto Raptors..... yeah..

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   
If the Kings keep Peja and finally stay healthy for once I put them at a tie with the Spurs, who remember improved greatly by nabbing Brent Barry.

I really don't see the Wolves as that serious of a threat. Who can after how their centers played against LA during the playoffs?

In the East I don't really see Indiana as a serious contender either....theyre good but just not quite good enough. Stephen Jackson doesn't really improve them in my opinion...he'll just cancel out the aging of Reggie Miller.

Miami should be strong but seems a little thin in depth to really deal with the Pistons. So I pick Detroit to be the East favorite.

New Jersey is just done. Period.

However I won't concede a repeat to Detroit....Had they faced a healthy Kings or Spurs during the Finals instead of an old Lakers the outcome would've been different...

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I tmay still be a bit early, I would have to go with the Timberwolves fight now, but if the Mailman signs with the Spurs, I think he'd sway the balance of power in the West. The Kingshave lost too much, I'm afraid.

Pistons edge the Heat in the East.

Ben

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I like the t'wolves in the west, and the pistons in the east or even the heat with shaq, they have a young sqad and you have to admit they have gotten better with shaq.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The Pistons. Mos def the Pistons. :smug:

new topics

top topics

join