It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Guess who's back!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
This is great I hate Spurrier except the fact that he has a good Madden Playbook.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I hated SPurreir too. He was soo arrogant. Then, when he started losing, he didn't even look as if he cared.

Ben

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
yea he made then a .500 team though. Do you think they will take Kevin Winslow out of maimi as TE

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I heard that Gibbs is interested in acquiring Jags QB Marc Burnnel is this true?

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
At this point, I don't know. I just know that he has all the coaches he needs. Synder spent 4 million to acquire these coaches. Now, its time for the talent search.

Ben

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Well they could start off with Burnell from the Jags, would he start or be a back-up to Ramsey?

TRD

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Monday's meeting between coach Joe Gibbs and Mark Brunell may have inched the Redskins closer to trading for the quarterback. But news of a possible deal has generated interest from other teams that had expected Brunell to become a free agent, and that ultimately could delay their deal from getting done.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
Well they could start off with Burnell from the Jags, would he start or be a back-up to Ramsey?

He would start. Burrell is a veteran.

Ben

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
yea but they have to get him protection or he is just going to end up on the injured list.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join