It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA spreading crack through the ghettos of America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 01:35 AM
link   
www.geocities.com...

I was just wondering if anybody could shed more information on the CIA/Reagan Administration spreading crack coc aine through the ghettos of America. I'm not black, but I feel their pain. The government from day 1 has been doing everything possible to prevent the black man from succeeding in America. Inside the worlds most richest country, there are 3rd world countries which we refer to as the ghettos. People getting killed daily, just trying to earn a living. What our your opinions on this issue? Its very clear from what I see, that they fear the emergence of Blacks and other minorities.

Also, I was watching American media the other day, and what I see is out of this world! They have white supremacists as guests on talk shows for major media outlets such as CNN & MSNBC. Its mind boggling that they actually allow these figures to come on and express their opinions. Are they trying to promote racism?

[Edited on 26-11-2003 by Killuminati]

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I believe that they should all be entitled to express their opinions. The same way Louis Farakhan was allowed to be televised numerous times rambling about white devils and jewish bloodsuckers and what not. It's that person's opinion and it's up to rational people to understand that the person is an ignorant #.

Jerry Springer constantly had white supremacists on his show. He always did a fantastic job of making them look like retards. That's funny. In some cases giving these racists a venue to talk in front of people is the best way to reveal their stupidity to all.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The CIA DOES NOT SELL CRACK!!!

They sell coc aine has a wholesaler........the street corner distribution network cooks it into rocks.

join