It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to find Saddam?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Who think they know where Saddam is? If you have any comments, please post here! I hate that f(_)cken turban Hussein....

[Edited on 25-11-2003 by agentlopez]

[Edited on 25-11-2003 by agentlopez]

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
i think sadam is either dead or we heve him in a secure location.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by xtrembowhntr
i think sadam is either dead or we heve him in a secure location.

I pretty much agree. I think OBL and/or SH will be captured shortly before the Nov. 2004 elections. Would pretty much seal up a win for Bush. IF that happens I would become extremely suspicious of the current administration.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I agree with the two posts above me.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 02:58 AM
link   
IMHO, they have both saddam and OBL, they will strategicly place them in countries that are on the agenda when the time is right too attack

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 07:57 PM
link   
My theory -

Saddam and Osama are in a sleepy little florida resort town, sipping smooth pina coladas, soaking in the sun rays and biding theit time untill the US government needs them again. They are enjoying full body massages, looking at the uber-attractive American women and waiting for the boss to call them into work.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by JuanBond
My theory -

Saddam and Osama are in a sleepy little florida resort town, sipping smooth pina coladas, soaking in the sun rays and biding theit time untill the US government needs them again. They are enjoying full body massages, looking at the uber-attractive American women and waiting for the boss to call them into work.

Heh,

I think that saddam and OBL are just being used to seal up a victory in the election for bush. Makes sense if ya tink aboit it.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Thats one way of looking at it. And yeah, it actually does make sense.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Saddam is in Turkey or Syria under CIA protection. Protection from being seen and reported on anyway.

Bin Laden is dead though. Kidney failure. He's kind of like a boogey man that is drug out to scare people now.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Osama is either greasing the space between two boulders in a cave at Bora Bora OR his remains are being toted around, in a Glad bag, on the back of a camel until such time as the al Qaeda can smuggle it into the U.S.A. and "martyr" the bastard during a terrorist attack.

We find his DNA and voila' he's a reconstituted martyr.

Saddam Hussein is kind of like that putz that keeps running down the wrong path in a maze. We know where he is but, until it is strategically (and, yes, politically) advantageous to bring his head out on the end of a spear...we'll let him continue to run around blind corners.

My two cents worth.

new topics

top topics

join