It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faith in self is the God in you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 03:46 AM
link   
The world will not perish or triumph as no outcome can even be given without a motivator, a mind to project and cast it thoughts out to the world, the creation, the heaven and the hell the heavven. People need to offer the father the faith that he offered them his children, himselves. He graciously accepted at the end the glory 'inside' himself at being right: His faith was well-founded for his children had faith in him as he did in expecting them. We have to all learn that to hate and ignore to love and cherish.....everything we think we ascribe unto being when we offer it out to another changes the face of the world. If we can all except that none of us can with absolution convict unto another as to any knowledge as truth or lies or miracles as to have but a single vision as an individual opposing another, then we can all get on with accepting no one has all the answers but if we can live with ourselves unto our own actions and know that when it feels right....it is. Then we can afford ourselves the greatest testament to God that he could ever hope for:

The happiness of his children as a proud and humble loving being, for his children have found happiness. It doesn't matter the exactitude or perfection of one's beliefs or the victory of debate. It is in the acceptance of one's own limitations coupled with the faith in self that God left so we could live with and deal with the confidence in standing behind their own design. We can not find peace until as such, we see the finality of this truth: faith can only be absolution in knowing if one can live with the surety of their own truth as God didn't mess it up it is perfect. Thus, we KNOW when it is the God or right, pious voice inside saying: Hey kid...go ahead your father loves you. I predict the world was saved already a long long time ago.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 05:18 AM
link   
The title begins the nonsense. "...the God in you." I know plenty of people who have no God in them that have confidence. God will dwell in you when you receive His Son as your savior. Until then, you have no God in you.
This ends with one's hallucinations that God has left, and then ends with, "I predict the world was saved already a long long time ago." You predict the past? Wow! I'm impressed. Seriously, though, on this you are partially correct, but only have to tweak the wording. The world's opportunity to be saved occured a long time ago. But each person must make that personal decision, each generation.

join