It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the lemp mansion-is it really haunted???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 06:43 PM
link   
i have heard of a place called the lemp mansion in St. Louis. www.lempmansion.com...

it is said that it used to be owned by the founders of the lemp brewery. there was terrible tragedy in the house and it is said to be haunted. anyone have any experiences there. i would like to find out.
also your views on spirits and ghosts?"??????

[Edited on 23-11-2003 by manoverboard]

[Edited on 23-11-2003 by manoverboard]

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 07:01 PM
link   
As always, I'm putting out a call to any ATS members in ST. Louis to go check it out. At least we can rely on our own for reports, too, eh? Plus, some people might get a kick out of it.

DE

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Why is it the homes of the wealthy and successful that are mainly haunted?

Makes you wonder doesn't it.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Maybe because they do all the ugly stuff. You know, murder, adultery, microwave cookery...

DE

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx
Maybe because they do all the ugly stuff. You know, murder, adultery, microwave cookery...

DE

hahahahahahaha mayybe so...maybe so.......

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Hello. I found your post, and I have to tell you, I've been to the Lemp Mansion. I have to say it is haunted. I never "saw" any ghosts, but I felt the presence. I felt like I was being watched all night long. I got orbs in plenty of 35mm and digital photos. I also got what I think are faces in certain pictures too. I would have to say if you go, stay in the William Lemp Suite. That's where my friend and I stayed. I swear William messed with us all night long. You'll have to post your experience if you choose to go and let me know if anything happens to the temperature in there! Also, I have a very stong feeling that the attic is the most haunted place in the house. That night I could not bring myself to go up there. I am never afraid of stuff like that, so that was very strange for me. It was almost as though someone was telling me not to go up there. In the morning, I went up there just fine.
Hope this helps!
MrsD

new topics

top topics

join