It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions for Mankind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 11:09 AM
link   
2011:

-I predict that the U.S. will land the first person on Mars.

-Soon thereafter the long lost brain of GWB will be found buried under the face on Mars.

-The brain will then be reunited with it's body. This will activate the coming end of the age and GWB will dethrone Satan and take his rightful place as Prince of Darkness.

2012:

-I predict the ending of the Age of Stupidity on Earth.

-This will immediately be followed with the Age of even Greater Stupidity.

-To kick off the new Age, the clone of Hitler and the clone of Jesus will battle it out in the ring on pay-per-view for a wopping take home of $3 billion dollars. Of course, Don King will represent them both.

-I predict John Titor will come back to search for an Atari 2600 to fix the broken code in SkyNet.

-I predict a massive alien invasion of Amish type entities that will teach mankind the secret science of hyperdimensional knitting.

-I futher predict that the secret base of Santa Claus will be found in the Hollow Earth along with a huge race of small elfish creatures. By this time though they have teamed up with Hitler and the Nazi's. Upon discovery they use their antigravity sleigh army to conquer the solar system.

Edit: I forgot to add that John Titor will be stopped by a cyborg from the future named T3P0.

[Edited on 11-18-2003 by ShadowHasNoSource]

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   
lmfao ShadowHasNoSource!!! im looking forward to 2013 now

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 11:13 AM
link   
i only have this to say :
. nice prediction

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 07:14 AM
link   
LMAO
hyperdimensional knitting, god i cant wait

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 05:13 PM
link   

that had me in stitches

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
-I predict John Titor will come back to search for an Atari 2600 to fix the broken code in SkyNet.
i have one
*looks across table*

-I futher predict that the secret base of Santa Claus will be found in the Hollow Earth along with a huge race of small elfish creatures. By this time though they have teamed up with Hitler and the Nazi's. Upon discovery they use their antigravity sleigh army to conquer the solar system.

must get them presents & warn dada clause...any coordinates?

what about the elves he's got employed *hints at lord of the rings' the two towers*

headlines: a furious battle ensued as santa clause made his getaway in sleigh while elves threw icecaps at b2's attempting to corner the rudolf..
dasher ended up taking down two x37's after rendering their engines "suffocated" due to excessive mexican-food-related flatulence, he then pursued the b2 and excreted the rest of his meal upon it...this blanketed the b2 with a thick sheet of feces causing a malfunction in it's electrogravitational circuit.....errrm, yeah.

my 2-copec attempt at your joke....work with me here!!
:bnghd:
Cyrus

[Edited on 21-11-2003 by Cyrus]

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 10:13 PM
link   
That is stupid, don't post stupid #.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jabb

1:lighten up
2:dont be an asshole about it.....and quit relating the obvious, i understand it makes u feel smart

but is it worthwhile pointing it out??i dont think so!!!
it's blatant that the topic's stupid, but, a change in mood is now and then found to be more than plausible.
stupid? maybe....an entertaining/refreshing change? yes.
3:who the hell are you to judge??

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jabb

Hint: Rarely do I write something that doesn't have a message or two interpolated. And I find humour is one of the best tools to get a message to the subconscious without conscious interference.

top topics

join