It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I might have found one... the "interview"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Hello again.

Okay, a few weeks ago, I posted that a co-worker of mine told me that her Mom believes that she is an alien.

I was very excited about this and wondered if she would talk to me and answer some questions. So I then came to you guys and asked what you would like to have me ask her?

I am sad to report that "Mom" would not grant an in person interview. She did agree to let me write out my questions and have them sent to her and she would reply.

I know that some, probably most of you are already thinking... this is crap, it is no good if I didn't get to sit with her and ask the questions in person. I thought this too and wasn't going to post the answers on here, but then though, why not. Maybe, just maybe she really did answer these. If nothing else, we could have some fun here at ATS with this "interview".

I took a legal size, piece of paper and numbered each question. 20 questions. I asked that the answers be written underneath the questions on the lines provided and if more room was needed, to use an additional piece of paper.

Most of the answers were short.

Also, for an update, we had previously been told that "mom" came from the planet Pleadis ( sp ). So I didn't ask where she came from.

Here we go :

1. HOW OLD ARE YOU ? ( 125 earth years )

2. HOW DID YOU GET HERE ? ( I don't remember, my frist memory is being on a beach and staring at the sky and water, I think I was very very young, I couldn't talk yet. )

3. HOW MANY PEOPLE FROM YOUR PLANET ARE HERE ON EARTH ? ( I don't know, too many to count ).

4. ARE YOUR PEOPLE PEACEFUL ? ( for now )

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD ? ( anything but meat )

6. WHAT IS YOUR BLOOD TYPE ? ( not sure, but it's human blood )

7. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN HOSPITALIZED FOR MENTAL REASONS ? ( no, should I be ? )

8. CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME PROOF OF YOUR CLAIM ?
DO SOMETHING THAT CANNOT BE EXPLAINED?
( I have no powers now, someday I will be called upon for my duty here on earth )

9. CAN YOU MOVE OBJECTS WITH YOUR MIND? ( no )

10. DO YOU SPEAK AN ALIEN LANGUAGE ( yes, but not on paper )

11. WHY ARE YOU HERE ? WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE ?
( I don't know yet, some day will come )

12. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD ? ( who's god yours or mine)

13. HOW DO YOU REPRODUCE ? SEX ? ( how do you ? )

14. CAN I MEET YOU ? ( maybe you already have )

15. WOULD YOU LET ME TAKE YOUR PICTURE ? ( no )

16. WHY WOULDN'T YOU DO THIS INTERVIEW IN PERSON. ( I might get caught )

17. DO YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR HOME PLANET? ( no, they will contact me when the time comes )

18. WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT OTHER "ALIENS" HERE ON EARTH ? ( there are 2 known species, mine and the others, they are not nice )

19. WHY DO YOU TELL PEOPLE THAT YOU ARE AN ALIEN ? ( its the truth, I don't tell everyone )

20. PLEASE CONTACT ME, LET'S TALK IN PERSON, WILL YOU DO THAT ? ( no, once you meet me, you'll meet us all )

Okay guys, that's it.
Is it fake, I don't know, I sent the list of questions to this person via the co-worker and it was brought back to me this morning. I asked my co-worker if her mom really answered these questions, she said yes. I asked are they really pulling my leg, she said no. I asked her to talk to her "mom" and see if she would let me meet her and ask some questions. She said that would probably never happen.

So again, fake ? I don't know. I am only telling you what was told to me.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Ok, lets get this straight. Yes it is fake. She is a lunatic. Honestly, every answer was so "convenient". Man I cant believe I just read that. Man........

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Well that solved nothing. It certainly was the most expected of answers to these questions.

[Edited on 17-11-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I appreciate you following this up, I've been wanting to read this bit of it since you first mentioned it.

Personally, I think she's nuts. However, I'd be happy to be wrong, in which case, she is actually an alien. That raises other questions, though. Why would she mention it if she was a 'sleeper' as she suggests, how does she decide who to tell. When will thier peacful period end? (number 4).

Either way, thanks for the follow up.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   
after reading the anwers again, yeah, I say that I'm being messed with.

But like I said, we can certainly have some fun with it here...

I can laugh at myself, and I'm certainly laughing today !

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Appreciate the candidness... But this is obviously someone trying to give you both the answers you want to hear, and answers that won't bring her delusion crashing down. (hence the constant reference to a future "revelation" of their presense). I wouldn't put much stock in it, but I'll applaud your open-mindedness...

Oddly enough, my answers are probably more interesting to the questions than your "alien"...

And the planet she is referring to is "Pillades", which is pretty much second only to the Zeti-Reticuli or Alpha Centauri systems, as far as alien origin points.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub
I appreciate you following this up, I've been wanting to read this bit of it since you first mentioned it.

Personally, I think she's nuts. However, I'd be happy to be wrong, in which case, she is actually an alien. That raises other questions, though. Why would she mention it if she was a 'sleeper' as she suggests, how does she decide who to tell. When will thier peacful period end? (number 4).

Either way, thanks for the follow up.

I have to agree with the fellow chick magnet. I would like to find out that I was wrong. I just have a hunch I am not.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

Okay, a few weeks ago, I posted that a co-worker of mine told me that her Mom believes that she is an alien.

Just curious, if your co-worker's mom was an alien, then what does that make your co-worker? An alien as well? Half alien, half human? Have you asked your co-worker any questions? Does she buy that her mother claims to be an alien? I'm sure that she knows her mother pretty well.

I agree with Gaz, the answers were pretty shallow and contained nothing to reinforce her claim or debunk it. She could have been a bit more creative. Thanks for sharing, nonetheless.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Interesting, some of her answers were definitely not satisfying, however I admit a lot of my answers would have been the same, allow me to demonstrate...

1. HOW OLD ARE YOU ? Honestly, I'm 17, but I feel as if I'm 1,300 something.

2. HOW DID YOU GET HERE ? My parents claim I was born from them, but in my memory I remember having my conscious and some memories stored in a human body, the process was difficult, but I can explain if you want.

3. HOW MANY PEOPLE FROM YOUR PLANET ARE HERE ON EARTH ? To my knowledge: 2. Me and my girlfriend who has been mostly afraid to tell me anything until recently.

4. ARE YOUR PEOPLE PEACEFUL ? Probably not, I know for a fact that I hate most humans, and so does she.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD ? Anything spicy, I prefer vegetables, but then again, a nice Taco is very tempting.

6. WHAT IS YOUR BLOOD TYPE ? I've never tested before, It's probably A or B, if there is such a thing.

7. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN HOSPITALIZED FOR MENTAL REASONS ? I had depression for 2 years, but I was never hospitalized for it.

Not really, except for a huge document of my planet life, and a bit of other things, I do have empathy, does that count?

9. CAN YOU MOVE OBJECTS WITH YOUR MIND? No, and trust me I've spent many hours trying.

10. DO YOU SPEAK AN ALIEN LANGUAGE? Not too well, I could try writing it on paper, but it would probably look like I just hit random buttons.

Scout. I believe I'm here to scout and document everything.

12. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD ? Yes, the Christian God, because it is closest to my religeon on my home planet, and because it explains a lot.

13. HOW DO YOU REPRODUCE ? SEX ? Probably sex, I've never done it though, but I do have sex organs.

14. CAN I MEET YOU ? No, I don't know where you live.

15. WOULD YOU LET ME TAKE YOUR PICTURE ? No, if I ever get a scanner or digital camera I'll upload a pic though.

16. WHY WOULDN'T YOU DO THIS INTERVIEW IN PERSON. N/A

17. DO YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR HOME PLANET? Sometimes through dreams or through people. Not messengers though, I can pick out things sort of like subliminal messages.

18. WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT OTHER "ALIENS" HERE ON EARTH ? I'm not sure, I've heard many claims, but most of my memory is missing, so I can't tell you for sure.

19. WHY DO YOU TELL PEOPLE THAT YOU ARE AN ALIEN ? I only tell a few people, and because I know they won't believe me anyway.

20. I left that one out because it doesn't apply here.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 12:24 PM
link   
interesting... eagle

thanks for playing along, at least you didn't make fun of me for trying...

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 12:26 PM
link   
wait... maybe eagle was making fun of me..

just kidding...

I'm not giving up, I am still going to try to meet this person and follow up on some of these answers.

Maybe I can get "mom" to join ATS and we all can ask a question... ??

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
interesting... eagle

thanks for playing along, at least you didn't make fun of me for trying...

Well, I wasn't playing, I took that test seriously and stayed right here the whole time.

I find it very interesting what she said though, she tends to lean towards the side of "I know you are but what am I?"

I would definitely try very hard to get a personal interview with her.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Thanx for that elevatedone

i think she is showing classic symptoms of Schizophrenia.

www.mentalhealth.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Ooh, sounds like fun....

1. HOW OLD ARE YOU ? ( 32 Earth Years as far as the body goes, but my earliest memories are being an Assyrian farmer well before 1 AD )

2. HOW DID YOU GET HERE ? ( Mom and Dad had a rather romantic Valentine's Day, and my "soul" decided to incarnate it seems )

3. HOW MANY PEOPLE FROM YOUR PLANET ARE HERE ON EARTH ? ( Not sure, my soul might have originated here on Earth, or elsewhere, but as far as I know, I'm from Earth, therefore quite a few of us Earthlings here... ).

4. ARE YOUR PEOPLE PEACEFUL ? ( Generally not, we humans tend to war with each other often, even though we all desire peace )

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD ? ( lobster in drawn butter )

6. WHAT IS YOUR BLOOD TYPE ? ( Interestingly enough, through errors in labs (I'm told), I have 3 official blood types on record, though I'm pretty sure it's O positive )

7. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN HOSPITALIZED FOR MENTAL REASONS ? ( No, but it's likely only a matter of time... )

( Sure, there are several street lights near me that I could make come on/go off, hehe...or some slight telekinesis if you are patient enough...)

9. CAN YOU MOVE OBJECTS WITH YOUR MIND? ( only light ones, or stop things already moving, and only then after a long time of concentrating... )

10. DO YOU SPEAK AN ALIEN LANGUAGE ( Russian is about the closest, and I speak it rather poorly....can read it better though...and I can curse out an Arab
)

( To learn as much in this lifetime as I can, but also enjoy myself, and hopefully have my net effect on the world be a positive one)

12. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD ? ( I believe in the collective consciousness of thought as being the closest thing to an entity...)

13. HOW DO YOU REPRODUCE ? SEX ? ( Sex, yes, at least until Clonaid starts opening up storefronts... )

14. CAN I MEET YOU ? ( depends on whether or not you're willing to come here, hehe....)

15. WOULD YOU LET ME TAKE YOUR PICTURE ? ( Not needed, look at my avatar )

16. WHY WOULDN'T YOU DO THIS INTERVIEW IN PERSON. ( Travel problems )

17. DO YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR HOME PLANET? ( No, the planet doesn't accept calls. )

18. WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT OTHER "ALIENS" HERE ON EARTH ? ( So far, it appears that the "Grays" are in some kind of cooperation with the US and UK governments, and possibly Russia...however, it does appear that other species are here without such cooperation. )

19. WHY DO YOU TELL PEOPLE THAT YOU ARE AN ALIEN ? ( I don't )

20. PLEASE CONTACT ME, LET'S TALK IN PERSON, WILL YOU DO THAT ? ( See the above travel issues... )

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Gazrok

I love it, I absolutely love it !!!

okay, yeah I have decided that the "Mom" is crazy and not an Alien...

but I think that I've created a list of questions that every ATS member is going to have fun with answering...

bring it on.. let's party !!

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Send her a heap more questions

Try and catch her in a lie....

HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU ARE AN ALIEN?

HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY WILL CONTACT YOU?

WHAT AGE DID YOU HAVE YOUR DAUGHTER?

IF YOU ARE 125 EARTH YEARS OLD, HOW OLD DO YOU TELL OTHERS YOU ARE ON EARTH?

HOW OLD DO YOU LOOK LIKE (ROUGHLY)?

WHO ARE YOUR PARENTS?

HOW DID YOU SURVIVE AFTER BEING ON THE BEACH BY YOURSELF?

WHERE DID YOU GO?

DO YOU HAVE A BIRTH CERTIFICATE?

HOW DO YOU AGE COMPARED TO THE AVERAGE HUMAN?

HOW COME YOU HAVE HUMAN BLOOD?

DOES THAT MEAN HUMANS CAME FROM YOUR PLANET?

DO YOU HAVE A TRACKING DEVICE IN YOU?

HOW WILL THE OTHER ALIENS FIND YOU?

HOW CAN YOU TELL A PERSON FROM YOUR PLANET AND ONE FROM EARTH APART?

HOW COME YOUR DAUGHTER AGES MORE SLOWLY THAN YOU?

Ask her Daughter if her mum ages the same as her...in looks, etc

HAVE YOU ALIENS BEEN IN ANY WARS BEFORE?

INTERGALACTIC WARS?

WITH WHO? AND WHY?

[Edited on 17-11-2003 by DaRAGE]

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Hah hah!
- Nelson Muntz

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Being "alien" is cool I guess. Maybe like people pretending to be vampires, or gothic undead zombies. "I hate all humans", "I wallow in self pity beacuse I'm different than anyone else on this planet."
Seriously, what purpose do you have to say that you are an alien? Do you think people will leave you alone or talk to you more? I'm not trying to come off angry but, people like you (eagle) are truly kooky.
You'll no doubt have some witty response, so let me make up some for you:

1.) "Choose not to believe me, it's true just the same."
2.) "Whatever, human scum!"
3.) "Why don't you believe me?"
4.) "I don't have to prove I'm an alien to anyone."
5.) "E.T. phone home."
6.) "Gort, Klaatu barada nikto"
7.) "I come in peace."
8.) "P*ss off ! You breeder!!"

Or you can be creative and come up with your own alien response.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
Being "alien" is cool I guess. Maybe like people pretending to be vampires, or gothic undead zombies. "I hate all humans", "I wallow in self pity beacuse I'm different than anyone else on this planet."
Seriously, what purpose do you have to say that you are an alien? Do you think people will leave you alone or talk to you more? I'm not trying to come off angry but, people like you (eagle) are truly kooky.
You'll no doubt have some witty response, so let me make up some for you:

You truly don't have to believe me. I said exactly what I know and feel, and that is that. Maybe I'm not alien, maybe I'm Russian or Chinese and I just was unlucky to be chosen for a mental test to see if they could "dump" my memory into something else.

I feel like an alien, I think like an alien, and sometimes even talk like an alien. I don't need witty responses if I'm telling the truth.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I'll bet I can predict her answers...

HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU ARE AN ALIEN? I was told by them, and I just know.

HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY WILL CONTACT YOU? They tell me they will contact me when the time is at hand.

WHAT AGE DID YOU HAVE YOUR DAUGHTER? (She'll state the true age she had her daughter)

IF YOU ARE 125 EARTH YEARS OLD, HOW OLD DO YOU SAY YOU ARE ON EARTH? (She'll state her current age)

WHO ARE YOUR PARENTS? (She'll claim her actual parents, but explain that she was likely implanted into her mom)

HOW DID YOU SURVIVE AFTER BEING ON THE BEACH BY YOURSELF? (She'll claim that this was her arrival, but that she was subsequently 'reborn' into a human body)

WHERE DID YOU GO? (See the previous answer)

DO YOU HAVE A BIRTH CERTIFICATE? Yes, as I mention, I was reborn into a human.

HOW DO YOU AGE COMPARED TO THE AVERAGE HUMAN? Normally now...(see above answer)

HOW COME YOU HAVE HUMAN BLOOD? (see above answer)

DOES THAT MEAN HUMANS CAME FROM YOUR PLANET? (No, just that I chose this form)

DO YOU HAVE A TRACKING DEVICE IN YOU? (No, telepathically, they can contact me)

HOW WILL THE OTHER ALIENS FIND YOU? (see above)

HOW CAN YOU TELL A PERSON FROM YOUR PLANET AND ONE FROM EARTH APART? Telepathically

HOW COME YOUR DAUGHTER AGES MORE SLOWLY THAN YOU? She doesn't, as I mention, we both age normally...

Curious to see how close I am....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join