It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aleins vs. Humans

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Ok may be you people had this topic up already but I didnt find one.

Anyway what do you people think.

Maybe we are more advanced then an alein race?

Maybe there is an alein race out there that is just in the stone age or something.

Think from the alein side.

Maybe they are the ones scare that we are going to attack them and distroy them.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Yup, it's possible. Just as possible as there being no aliens, or there are aliens but they are smarter than us.

Somewhere, there is a population on a planet which is the most advanced of all races. It might as well be us.

Just us 'n' the slime-mold, floating through space.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I'm sure that in the vastness of this universe that there are intelligent aliens that are still stuck in caveman mode. It would be very sad indeed if earth is the last planet to smarten up. Any such primitive peoples would think of a visiting alien race as a group of gods, though we don't know how often that happens, if at all.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub
Yup, it's possible. Just as possible as there being no aliens, or there are aliens but they are smarter than us.

Somewhere, there is a population on a planet which is the most advanced of all races. It might as well be us.

ok it is possible but why is there only people worring about aleins attacking us?

Why are they just stuck on one thing?

Can they think?

Aleins are probably right know on their planet type on internet about how they are scared about us attacking they!

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
I'm sure that in the vastness of this universe that there are intelligent aliens that are still stuck in caveman mode. It would be very sad indeed if earth is the last planet to smarten up. Any such primitive peoples would think of a visiting alien race as a group of gods, though we don't know how often that happens, if at all.

I like to think that Earth is the superior race.

And not some green one eyed, no mouth, brain communicating, alein that is more advanced then us and we are scared of they.

I dont like to be on the bottom.

I aslo dont like to be scares.

I rather scare someone esle then be scared my self.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I've often thought about the possibilities that humans are the smartest race in this galaxy, that maybe there is only one intelligent race per galaxy. If you think about evolution you have to wonder if everything in the galaxy evolves at the same rate. Suppose our millions of years of evolution would be condensed into a few thousand on another planet. If not however, and intelligent races were created around the same time then we should all be in the same state of technology, i.e aliens would get the technology to travel the galaxy around the same time we do.

If you think about the rate at which we are advancing we will obtain the same knowledge that aliens have in very little time. This idea goes with the idea that most intelligent species in this galaxy were created around the same time. Either that or aliens here came from another galaxy.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I had something like this to say on this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   
being the smartest race does not mean you the strongest race

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saiyan
being the smartest race does not mean you the strongest race

Another race can pick up more weight then us but if you are smart then you win with tactics!

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I agree with Russian, while the stronger alien race is lifting up a giant boulder to smash them, the smarter race can kick them in the balls. Bad metaphor, isn't it?

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by VanishingPoint
I agree with Russian, while the stronger alien race is lifting up a giant boulder to smash them, the smarter race can kick them in the balls. Bad metaphor, isn't it?

Yeah thanks for the better metaphor.

If an alein race attacks the humans and they are

stronger in numbers and guns but we are smarter then

we can take them out.

For example if someone attacks you with a gun but

shoots the wrong way will you not beat him up before

he kills you?
aliens

WE ARE THE SUPERIOR RACE!!!

Or at least I am superior race if you people dont agree

with the statement above.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 07:43 PM
link   
If we were more advanced, i think we would be the
Aliens to them.
If your talking about the groups currently visiting the earth.
We stand no chance aginst them if a molevolent force with
the intention of domonating us appeared.
It doesn't seem to be the case , lucky for us !

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 08:23 PM
link   
It really is pretty obvious.

The reason we fear aliens attacking us is because in order for them to get here they obviously aren't one of the alien races stuck in the stone age. They would have to be quite advanced to get here. The closest known star is over 4 light years away. They are not going to get here without some quite advanced techonology, obvioulsy more advanced than we have here.

[Edited on 16-11-2003 by greenkoolaid]

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I agree, they're definately far more advanced than we are, and probably 'watchers' over us. There are many alien races though according to varied accounts on the subject. If that is true, i must conclude there is a ruling group of alien life protecting us from total destruction. I just dont know if they'll be able to save human kind from themselves which is the biggest threat of all.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I think that the theory of Aliens visiting earth through possession.. like the movie K-pax, is interesting. The idea of an alien intelligence "hi-jacking" a persons consciousness is an interesting idea..I think the Aliens would be smarter/stronger then us...

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The Aliens which we are going to face in 2012 are about 400,000 years technologically more advanced then us (according to Sumerian texts).

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I've also heard of this, it's called the "Death of the Fifth Sun", maybe the sixth sun, I'm not sure. But I do know it's going to happen in mid-December 2012 according to the texts.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Yes Vanishingsun, but the Mayans more or less say that it will first be a time of allconcienseness... so not the Apocalyps or something. The Gods come back according to them, the Egyptians and the Sumerians.

Also the Gospel of Thomas says the Apocalyps will happen after we have reigned (and discovered the secret), I think the Apocalyps is more when we are going to resist against God, just like Lucifer did.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub

ok look, basically there are aliens out there i just know there are for how can we be alone in this universe? its a little strange not only that but if the alien species was lesss advanced than us how would they have made it to our planet if we havent even made it to mars? so if there are aliens out there more primitive than us highly unlikely since we are considered the most primitive in this sidep of the galaxy. that would explain all the ufos flying around and around.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 10:27 AM
link   
hmm you guys make an interesting conversation but what i would like to know is where did you get this info about these texts? a little strange ancient world humans could predict a full scale invasion of an unbelievably strong alien species. it doesnt make sense, if they were so advanced what would they want with us? did the ancient ppl really think they were that important? or maybe they were seeing it all wrong maybe its not aliens maybe its their belief in "gods."
dont get me wrong im very religious but the apocalypse according to the bible is called the book of revelation its about a 7 headed monster, dragon called hydra sent down from the heavens to destroy all that resides on earth at this point the humans have already colognized otherp lanets cause this wont happen for another couple milleniums.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join