It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

photo of "LORD ENLIL" freak (more james casbolt info!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Here is a link to a mirror site about SAALM (supreme annunaki assembly of lord marduk.

I found it through www.jamescasbolt.com :

"This site and the files therein represent a time in my life when I was involved with a group called S.A.A.L.M., which itself was working alongside and with several renegade elements inside global security agencies such as the NSA, CIA, MI6 and MOSSAD. During the time working within S.A.A.L.M., I was exposed to, amongst other things, accessing thier private intranet which dealt with information that the group wished to keep out of the public domain."

www.freewebs.com...

(go to photos section)

the photos section includes henry kissinger, a masonic passport and pics of lord enlil (who is lord marduks spokesman or somthing and who looks like an alien old man freak).

please give opinions, save as much info as possible from the sight incase it goes down.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
very very scary !! If that guy exists for real then we are in big trouble...he looks like he is 300+ yrs old.......

Man thats freaky !!

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   
DUDE to be honest those pictures are alil bugged out..how do you know that isnt a hoax...why would marduk be a old white man in a buisness suit...ive seen ancient pictures of him and thats not close to his appearance...i think he should have dreads and a long robe..maybe some gold chainss.just how are you sure thats the truth..those pictures are really bugged out.

who made that site..whats the purpose of any of this stuff?

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
The information contained on this mirror site is presented in no order but in as much as I could successfully copy and upload.

This site and the files therein represent a time in my life when I was involved with a group called S.A.A.L.M., which itself was working alongside and with several renegade elements inside global security agencies such as the NSA, CIA, MI6 and MOSSAD. During the time working within S.A.A.L.M., I was exposed to, amongst other things, accessing thier private intranet which dealt with information that the group wished to keep out of the public domain. The Intranet was password protected and the S.A.A.L.M. members could log in from anywhere around the globe and access numerous components of the site, such as briefing papers, announcements, and various downloads. I have megabytes of this material ready for dissemination into the public domain which will no doubt distress my former employees, and thus to avoid the obvious harassment that would ensue, I choose to remain anonymous. (Please be patient as I am still going through the process of decrypting much of the material which is time consuming).

I present this site more or less as it was before my disconnection from the S.A.A.L.M. infrastructure. Read the extensive information presented and judge for yourself. I have much more in my possession, but in reality, it is a small part of the entire S.A.A.L.M. network and the staggering information it holds. If you navigate to the section containing the documents on Accelerated Learning for example [ which instruct how certain Extraterrestrials can manipulate light to manifest real solid objects ] you will understand why this material is being kept in the hands of the few. These techniques, which appear like magic to the average person on the street, are the secrets taught at the highest levels of Freemasonry such as the 33rd degree Lodge of Zion, which is controlled by S.A.A.L.M..

Although there is no way of providing hard evidence, the quantity and quality of material on this site speaks for itself and after you read through it you will be in no doubt as to the veracity of what has been provided. In recent months others have also verified the information that is presented here such as ex MI6 operative James Casbolt [ www.jamescasbolt.com ]

Why did I upload the site?. The S.A.A.L.M. group have until 2012 [ Dec 22nd ] to execute the primary phase of their agenda and bring their Ruler - an ancient Annunaki King called Lord Marduk into the public domain. I believe Lord Marduk is in fact the real physical personage of the Antichrist, [ and the King of Kings prophesized in the infamous Protocols of Zion plan, which has been perfected through the ages through Lord Marduk, his two sons and the global masonic apparatus ]. I personally believe Marduk will use Accelerated Learning technology to manifest 'miracles' and amaze the uneducated public exactly as prophesied according to scripture (see the books of Daniel and Revelations). My goal is to heighten public awareness about these and many other extremely important issues whilst there is still a window of opportunity. Public awareness is growing at an exciting pace, and the timing is perfect for the release of my material which will be the straw that breaks the camels back. The cabal that is S.A.A.L.M. is comprised of many people behind the scenes - some names you will recognize others will mean nothing to the general public, although members through the European black nobility, the Vatican, and high ranking members of the global military apparatus will recognize their names and code rankings in the site.

*SNIP* (please do not solict contact, or provide email addresses)

www.freewebs.com...

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20/11/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I just need another 15 minutes to figure out how to get the eyes closer together and GWB turns into Lord Mechalekahai-Meckahiney-ho

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Since when was Enlil a spokesman for Marduk? That happy, happy family. I guess they all made up...

"Bah Humlil."

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
[edit on 20-11-2006 by Dallas]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   
A duplicate thread by the same author exists here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please feel free to contribute to that thread.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join