It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "how you least expect it" Game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   
A morbid new game for the whole family to play!
How does it work? The rules are simple.

One person posts a scenario how they are about to die.
The next person posts an 'unlikely' event. The event must
be related to the scenariao. because of the event, the first
person does not die of what they first thought.
Unfortunately they still die anyway, because of that
'unlikely event'.
Then they post the same scenario for the next person
to post an unlikely event.

Sound confusing? Sure does! Is it confusing? Not at all!
Let's see how this works:

• 1st Person
    I'm being held hostage by a local militia. Their demands
    have been rejected. To show that they mean business, they
    decide to kill a hostage. I am that hostage.
  • 2nd Person
    Just before the militia kills you, counter terrorists come in
    and kill them. Unfortunately you were in the cross-fire, and
    got shot by a counter terrorist.

I am in caught the middle of a gunfight between counter
    terrorists and a militia.
  • 3rd Person
    The gunfight is being held in a Lab, where a vial is shot.
    The vial contained a fatal viras. You die within seconds.

I am in a lab, where a vial containing a fatal virus breaks.
    Everyone around me starts dieing. I start to feel faint.
  • 4th Person
    You run around looking for the vaccine. You find it, and inject
    it into yourself. In your haste, you didn't check for air bubbles.
    There was an air bubble, and it causes a blood clot in your
    heart. You die in agony several minutes later.

I am in hospital where I recieve an injection. The nurse realised
    that there was an airbubble in the syringe, and tells me I only
    have a few minutes to live.

See the game is that simple! I look forward to seeing some
morbid, yet original posts!

I'll start on the first one.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I am in hospital where I recieve an injection. The nurse realised
that there was an airbubble in the syringe, and tells me I only
have a few minutes to live.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Sitting there in shock, the roof collapses because a bolt your grandfather put in wasn't screwed in properly(
). Sharp steel beams fly towards your head. You have milliseconds to live.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Meh. Maybe I didn't explain in very well.
Every post has two parts.
In the first part, you kill off the previous member.
In the second part, You post a scenario similar to how you killed the previous member.

But that's okay. I'll take your post as the first post of the game.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
Sitting there in shock, the roof collapses because a bolt my grandfather put in wasn't screwed in properly(
). Sharp steel beams fly towards my head. I have milliseconds to live.

Just as the roof comes down, the floorboards that your grandfather laid down also gives way. Unfortunately, there is a hollow gap under the house. Instead of being crushed, You fall to your death.

I was walking around in my house, but suddenly, the floorboards start to give way...

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Ahh . . . wtr's mistake. Oh heck, now I've gotta make up something else.

But just as the roof comes down, the floorboards that your grandfather also laid down gives way. Unfortunately, there is a hollow gap under the house. Instead of being crushed, You fall to your death.

I was walking around in my house, but suddenly, the floorboards start to give way...

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Nah, it's all good. I'll try to get the game going by answering this one....

You start to fall. But instead falling to your death, you land in water with a splash. Apparently there is a water treatment facility under your house. Unfortuneatly you broke your legs when you landed, and end up drowning.

I work at a water treatment facility. While checking the purity of the water, I slip into the water. I never did learn to swim, so I start to drown....

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
luckily instead of drowning you grab a large object that's floating in the water. As you come up to look at what you're holding onto you see that it's an alligator that has somehow got into the water treament facility. He bites your head off and course you die.

I am driveing my car across the train tracks, unfortunely I have the stereo up really loud, I'm in a hurry and I did'nt check to see if a train was comeing or hear it blowing it's horn. I glance to passenger window and the train is about 1 second from impacting my car.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Thankfully you made it off the tracks in time so the train didn't hit you. Unfortunately, in your haste you hit a tree on the side of the road and died on impact.

I was driving along a winding road, lost control of the car and hit a tree...

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
You hit a tree on the side of the road, but the momentum of the car carried you and the tree off a cliff to the sea 50 metres below.

I was in a plane to Singapore when it flew into an ash cloud from a volcano and the engines all failed.....

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
You were in a plane to Singapore when it flew into an ash cloud from a volcano and the engines all failed. You crash into the side of the volcano. Miraculously, you along with all the passengers survive. Even more miraculously, the plane widthstands the heat and weight, as lava flows over it, and dries. You and the passengers survive for several weeks eating peanuts and using the oxygen masks. One night, while you were asleep, the other passengers ran out of peanuts, and wanted some meat. The surviving passengers become cannibals, and you become dinner.

That was a tough one!

I was on a plane that crash landed on a tiny deserted island, with no food. We all agree that we must become cannibals to survive, and draw straws. I drew the smallest one. They all start advancing on me, with hungry eyes....

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Ah yes we do we come towards with hungry eyes like a wolf and devour you like savages, we tear you limb from limb and you die. And were delicious by the way.

Well after everyone has eaten and a few days have gone by, everyone starts to feel the hunger again. The realization sets in that it's time to draw straws again and I draw the shortest straw this time. EEK!

[edit on 23-11-2006 by Burnt Offering]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
You start to back away slowly, when suddenly you get diarrhea. Out of disgust, the others decide not to eat you. You chalk it up to panic.
Unfortunately it was due to sever food poisoning, from eating me several days ago. It is so bad, that you die from it. Covered in your own faeces. (that'll teach you to eat me!)

I have been having terrible diarrhea lately. So I went to a doctor about it. He said I have a rare virus strain, and the diarrhea is a symptom. Apon hearing this, I rush to the doctor's toilet. I start to feel my bowels move. Literally.

new topics

top topics

join