It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you all make of this? (MJ12)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Link

Found this while searching for the usual stuff I do on a daily basis. He even says to go through all his other articles and do the research your self. What do you think?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Added subject to title

[edit on 17/11/06 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
There is a good video of a William Cooper lecture on google video called "The Secret Government".Definitely worth a look!Makes me wonder, since he was killed,if indeed everything he said is true.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Really intersting that. How did you find it? Very creepy that he died but from what? I'll have a better look through some of the other documents and make my mind up.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I just typed in "top secret government websites in google. Intresting what you can find if you search long enough. It says he was killed by the government but Im not sure if this is true.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   
hers a good site about Cooper and his death

[edit on 17-11-2006 by crowpruitt]www.hourofthetime.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Link

[edit on 17-11-2006 by crowpruitt]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Yeah they say that he was wanted for Bank Fraud amongst other things and one day he threatened passers by outside his home with a gun. Undercover police arrived and lured him out of his home but he resisted arrest and started running back to his house firing his gun along the way, injuring one of the policemen. The other shot William Cooper dead.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I've read the articles on Cooper's site and I must say it was an interesting read.
But one thing that troubles me is the reliability of the scientists that are working in this matter.
Another site associated to Cooper claim men like Stanton Friedman to be dishonest. And at another site they claim Stanton Friedman to be the most reliable scientist in this matter.
Then on another site they claim Cooper to be dishonest and the same site claim Stanton to be honest.

No "ufology" site has claimed both to be honest or dishonest.
I have my opinions about all this but I must say I really...dislike the incooperative work some ufologists are doing.
It's like they claim the other famous scientist to be lying just to earn more profit for themselves. I don't like people who are working in this field to earn money.
And I do believe Stanton Friedman is more serious than that, as well as Cooper.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
That's it Synergy. Researching isn't as difficult as finding truth within the mix of truth, speculation and a ton of dis-information.

I feel it get's harder to find as newer reports, video's and dis-information tactics are used. It can get frustrating.

Dallas

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
In addition to my last post: one ufology site with extremely interesting information even claims that Stanton Friedman is a CIA agent. I stopped reading after that claim. -.-

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Everythingyouknowisalie
I just typed in "top secret government websites in google. Intresting what you can find if you search long enough. It says he was killed by the government but Im not sure if this is true.

One problem with Google is that it shows you the most popular sites, not the best answers.

Many times I do a Google search but I use the "cached" link just to see what they say, and on many results they say "word ----- appears only on links to this page", so if you want some site to appear before the others you only have to get some sites to link to that.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I always got a sense the Mr. Cooper kind of went crazy or something toward the end of his life. I sensed that something was done to him before he was killed so to appear less credible. Of course, I have no proof of this, but I sensed that something was done to him to make him appear less credible.

I think what he had to say was of value. It appears that we live in a world of secrets... reminds me of those Russian dolls that are dolls within dolls and there is often another doll inside. I visualize this over and over for some reason.

I find his account below disturbing. This certainly supports the new Draconian (good word here) laws that have been passed recently regarding the military commissions act doesn't it? It just feels like what we are going through in society has been planned against us for a long time. It also supports Werner Von Braun's statements by his spokesperson Carol Rosin that the aliens will be the last card to be played upon the people.

Also disturbing to me is that my family has negative blood and I always see this as a connection to 'aliens' that it doesn't have a human basis or something. Also I have had two neighbors, now, who are of direct Basque descent. Very odd coincidence to say the least.

I gave W.C.'s statements serious credence. I think he was definitely on to something....

My views,
The Theremin

CONTINGENCY PLAN SHOULD THE INFORMATION BECOME PUBLIC OR SHOULD THE
ALIENS ATTEMPT TAKEOVER: This plan called for a public announcement
that a terrorist group had entered the United States with an Atomic
weapon. It would be announced that the terrorists planned to detonate
the weapon in a major city. Martial Law would be declared and all
persons with implants would be rounded up along with all dissidents and
would be placed into concentration camps. The press, radio, and TV
would be nationalized and controlled. Anyone attempting to resist would
be arrested and/or killed.

[edit on 19-11-2006 by the theremin]

[edit on 19-11-2006 by the theremin]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I had the dubious pleasure of meeting a man who worked with Mr. Cooper on a book. The man (I don't recall his name) said that Cooper was a "nutcase", and slashed his tires! However, this man also acted like a nutcase, and so...... I remember this man ranting and raving at a meeting...and in MY face!

As to MAJIC or MAJESTIC....my cousin once told me I had initials beside my name on a "telephone list" on the Internet. He said the initials were "MG". I asked my ET (alien) connection and he said they meant "MAJESTIC GENOME". I looked up what "genome" meant and it said "The genetic information in a cell." That is when I realized my RACE had been changed genetically.

top topics

join