It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric Thomason incident USO pics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Hi,

I don't know if this has been discussed before here on ATS. I did a quick search but came up with nothing. The pictures from the link look pretty good and sharp, this happened in 1996 and I was wondering if this was found out to be a hoax. I haven't seen it before. Take a look:

www.ufo.se...

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 04:45 AM
link   
One of many UFO cases gone unsolved I'm afraid, though this one has some exceptional photographs.

Either way, I'm just here to point out that Clas Svahn, the writer of the article and head of UFO Sweden is a very objective and reliable reporter. He's written a lot of articles on mysterious, unsolved UFO cases. Look them up.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Thanks for that. I had a brief look just there and it's interesting reading, even saw their offices!. I agree that the photo sharpness is pretty incredible that's really why i posted it, not into fuzzy pics much! Although the first picture looks a bit modellish they are the best i have seen in some time..

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Well to me they look totally fake like the Meier photos. That first image for instance just looks wrong.....cant really explain why but will have a look again later.

The group of 3 photos with the crafts merging are a big give away - just look at the different cloud patterns, and the position of the sun......

In a report form to the Australian UFO-group Australian Flying Saucer Research Society, Eric estimates the size of the object to be 40 meters, and the distance (when he first saw it rise from the ocean) to be 2 kilometres. While talking to him on the phone, Eric tells me how it never got closer to him than 400 metres.

If that is true then he would have had to make a significant shift in position to change the position of the Sun (and object centred.....this would have took time and in his own words.......

At that very moment I spotted yet another object, north of the first one. That's when I snapped my second picture, but since the light from the sunrise was straight into my view-finder I moved a little to the left.

.....therefore contradicting the actual pictures. If he had moved to the left, the Sun which was in the bottom left in picture 2 would have been out of the picture completely in picture 3, not in the bottom right.

Now perhaps he got his directions wrong (or possibly the images have been reversed which happens a lot)....well if he had gone right, and the object was 400 meters away, he would have to have moved a lot more than 'a little'......

I just dont buy it.

top topics

join