It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman who accused Bush of rape found dead

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Much as I loathe Bush (I do), the story was false.

Here's a snippet with her claims from the Orlando Weekly: www.orlandoweekly.com...

Note the part about "dating Bush as a minor."

Now... Shrubbie and I are almost the same age -- in fact, he's a few years older than I. It seems to have slipped the complaintant's mind that not only didn't they live in the same area, but that this was during the days of segregation.

The complaintant is Black, folks. The whole town would have known about it, and Molly Ivins (who went to school with Shrubbie and is now a political satirist) would not have been shy about mentioning any interracial relationships.

And you think this stuff never went on in secret? You think little Georgie would have just marched down the street with her on his arm? I don't think so. I mean...how many years did it take for the truth about Thomas Jefferson to come out? And you're right...Molly would have told about it...but maybe she didn't know?!

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Hehe...I just noticed the source...

Pravda...(knew I should have actually read the article)...

It's right up there with Rense...hehe...

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Back in the day I would never have read Pravda. I have in the past couple years, though, and its actually pretty good. They print a lot of stuff the American media won't touch.

I don't know about that story, though. There hasn't been a whole lot of coverage mainstream or otherwise. Considering some of the sleazy shyte Klinton was involved in, who knows? If it is true, it IS conceivable that the relationship was very undercover. Bush could've seen anyone he wanted to see without anyone knowing. He only comes from probably the most powerful family in this country. Or one of THE most.

[Edited on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

<< 1   >>

join