It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "AHnunAHki" & the 7 seals Bible Code

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by littlebird
he is right, it is comming. after the seventh seal is broken. two months, i don't see that, but this stuff going on overseas sparks war, korea , iran in the gulf sparks off a war. all nations fall like domminos, cause they cain't help but to get involved because of this oil thing. we all get involved. this is not just a regular test over there they are there for a reason people. it is happenning now, believe him. the polar shift, this all happens. the increasing dead zone in the ocean is getting bigger by the miles. it is happenning now,believe him. february, i see dommino #1 falls. iran to attack in the gulf, usa retalliates and invades iran. son of man, where are you now? a room full of papers on the walls. is this where yu are?

[edit on 6-11-2006 by littlebird]

Im right here yo! whats up?

the only thing i want to say about your post..is that america will not be around in the 7th seal(2007)..but america will be destroyed in a sworm of terror attacks and north korean missles.

america is neo babylon!

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarpStrings

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Originally posted by HarpStrings
Do not use your own mind and books and papers and websites and TV and theories etc etc etc...Guide people into the Holy Word and HE YHWH with assistance of Yeshua can do the rest.

why not use our own mind, and books, and papers, and websights, and TV, and theories?

why not?

And playing as such is both deadly and dangerous as WRITTEN in The Holy Scriptures.

Use 'guidance' of The Holy Spirit of YHWH through Yeshua Messiah

Harp!!!!!

god is in everyhting..no matter what..your just being picky.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
exscuse me, but how on earth is north korea going to get the edge on america? the satillights, the new technology, the weapons, our allies. north korea has nothing that will even compare. the only way this happens if our gov't lets it happen for a reason unknown.

link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
Im right here yo! whats up?

the only thing i want to say about your post..is that america will not be around in the 7th seal(2007)..but america will be destroyed in a sworm of terror attacks and north korean missles.

america is neo babylon!

Yo, yo, yo! What up homey!? A "Sworm" of terror attacks? Did you mean SWARM of terror attacks? That be funny! Can't wait to see it! And North Korean Missiles??? How are they going to get them here? On the backs of Camels? The North Koreans don't possess the technology to get a missile even half way here and their nuclear warheads are the size of a volkswagon bus - hardly mountable even on a freaking lunar rocket!!!

So, are you going to be around this time next year? I'm just wondering if you're going to face the music when this house of cards comes crashing down around you is all...
It's getting more ridiculous my the second.

link   

To avoid another event like noah's ark..thats why!

Right on!
Quite logical, sir!

link   

Originally posted by photobug

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy

I have read every last word of this thread and find myself totally amazed at all the egos present in the posts. I find Pure energies posts the only ones of any value. The other posts ideas, points, and beliefs are totally overridden by the petty debates, and thus renders the information useless. I have asked GOD for wisdom, now I ask for the knowledge of how to use it. If you have such a knowledge than I ask that you present it in an intelligent and logical manner in which all can benefit.

Well, if our thoughts create our reality... Change your thoughts... the easiest way is sitting everyday and holding a positive self image of WHO you want to be... holding your focus is the key, holding the focus NO matter what perceptions arise... disregard negative perceptions... accept them, love them, understand why you thought of them and make them something that propells you towards your goal, and not away from your goal. Percieve everything as love, and as help... and it will be that.

Pure,

I hear what you are saying and believe it to be entirely correct. Your reality is what you make it based on your thoughts and then based upon the actions of your thoughts. Man was created with free will unfortunatley it appears as if there are those that try to manipulate our free will for their own version of reality. My question of you pure is this... What if any are your views of a higher power, a god?

Let me ask you this than. ..

*IF* You are using your freewill for the will of God, you are 'using' the higher power...
So if you are using ...... 'HIS' power... does it not become yours? .. does he not say you will inherit the kingdom of heaven? ..
Did you not notice how the bible was written and in it, GOD himself says that his word is above him...
He said himself that we must open our hearts and LET him work through US to show his great works... in other words... he cannot directly intervene in our affairs.. what does this mean? ... it means he wants us to become him, to emulate him in order to allow him to work through us..
When we seperate GOD as some dude in, some place, we forget that he works through us... his door-way into my life, is through me... and visa-versa
To allow GOD to walk with US, We must ALLOW him through the door....
Once again this is way beyond semantics.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
well, how does north korea, do this . america must be gone mad to let this happen. there is absolutely no way unless they have the backing of russia. kozmo is right.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   

exscuse me, but how on earth is north korea going to get the edge on america? the satillights, the new technology, the weapons, our allies. north korea has nothing that will even compare. the only way this happens if our gov't lets it happen for a reason unknown.

First of all its god's judgement..so it will happen according to the way he wants it.

second, it will start from the inside with bombs in the cities..then when korea sees what happened to us there going to jump in and throw a few missles..dude..just understand that the time for us neo babylonians is coming to an end.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

To avoid another event like noah's ark..thats why!

Right on!
Quite logical, sir!

but the sad thing is..we are in the times of noah again..there is lots of senseless blood shed..we have animals in cages..things are not pretty..but lord ahnu promised he wouldnt destroy the world with water again..so this time it will be fire(bombs)

but first we: noah's...Know AH..meaning to know god.

we will be taken into the ark(spaceship)

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   

First of all its god's judgement..so it will happen according to the way he wants it.

second, it will start from the inside with bombs in the cities..then when korea sees what happened to us there going to jump in and throw a few missles..dude..just understand that the time for us neo babylonians is coming to an end.

First of all, Dude, the word G-o-d should feature a capital "G". Befitting of an omnipotent King of man. Secondly, Neo-babylon means "New" Babylon which would denote a resurrection of the old Babylon which was NOT in the United States, but in Persia.

And finally, dude, you still haven't answered the question... how is N. Korea going to get those missiles here? Certainly they will not "throw" them as even if they "Fired" them, they could not reach US soil. Perhaps "throwing" them will get them here since God willed this, correct? You're not making any sense bud. You're starting to come undone dude!

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
so how do you know all this, and how do i know that you are not making it up. so tell me how do i know. your the chosen one , right? so you claim to know the answers. are u from iran or isreal, russia, iraq ,cuba, venezuella, where are you from.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Comet tails have heads and 'they do hurt.'

Revelation 9:19.

9/1/2007

9/1/9

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
queenie i need whatever your on.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   

but the sad thing is..we are in the times of noah again..there is lots of senseless blood shed..
As there has been SINCE the "times of noah" and well before.

we have animals in cages..
As we have had ever since we learned to put animals in cages...

things are not pretty..but lord ahnu promised he wouldnt destroy the world with water again..so this time it will be fire(bombs)
There is absolutely no real, legit evidence that says the planet was destroyed by water-- not anywhere. There is evidence that there have been massive floods... much of that evidence pre-dates the Bible, by a LONG-shot.

but first we: noah's...Know AH..meaning to know god.
You cannot just change the words like that. The original word was never "know Ah" it was Noah... two completely different words with different meanings (one of them completely fabricated by you).

[edit on 6-11-2006 by firebat]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I have read every last word of this thread and find myself totally amazed at all the egos present in the posts. I find Pure energies posts the only ones of any value. The other posts ideas, points, and beliefs are totally overridden by the petty debates, and thus renders the information useless. I have asked GOD for wisdom, now I ask for the knowledge of how to use it. If you have such a knowledge than I ask that you present it in an intelligent and logical manner in which all can benefit.

Well, if our thoughts create our reality... Change your thoughts... the easiest way is sitting everyday and holding a positive self image of WHO you want to be... holding your focus is the key, holding the focus NO matter what perceptions arise... disregard negative perceptions... accept them, love them, understand why you thought of them and make them something that propells you towards your goal, and not away from your goal. Percieve everything as love, and as help... and it will be that.

Pure,

I hear what you are saying and believe it to be entirely correct. Your reality is what you make it based on your thoughts and then based upon the actions of your thoughts. Man was created with free will unfortunatley it appears as if there are those that try to manipulate our free will for their own version of reality. My question of you pure is this... What if any are your views of a higher power, a god?

Let me ask you this than. ..

*IF* You are using your freewill for the will of God, you are 'using' the higher power...
So if you are using ...... 'HIS' power... does it not become yours? .. does he not say you will inherit the kingdom of heaven? ..
Did you not notice how the bible was written and in it, GOD himself says that his word is above him...
He said himself that we must open our hearts and LET him work through US to show his great works... in other words... he cannot directly intervene in our affairs.. what does this mean? ... it means he wants us to become him, to emulate him in order to allow him to work through us..
When we seperate GOD as some dude in, some place, we forget that he works through us... his door-way into my life, is through me... and visa-versa
To allow GOD to walk with US, We must ALLOW him through the door....
Once again this is way beyond semantics.

I am neither a great orator nor a great debater but I do know that if you seek out god you shall find him. To use his power does not make it yours. The use of his power must be used to glorify him. Your selction of words and use of semantics are excellent but I don not believe that we are god nor can we become god even though that is what you seem to be implying.

in your theory that we are all light beings how does the philosophy of good and evil play into this?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
son of man is a clever and funny story maker. Can't believe so many people falling for his funny stories.

Know Ah...classic.

Jesus coming in a city that's inside of planet that works like a spaceship...genius

[edit on 6-11-2006 by surrender_dorothy]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
well, son of man. we have 50 states, are you saying north korea is going to nuke all 50 states. oh, and does cannada fit in this picture to be nuked too. you did say that was gods plan? right. are you a storymaker

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This mother ship idea is out of control. It's just a conveniant way to explain away what happens when the true god does come. An easy way to promote a one world government with a one world religion. I do agree that the end is near for the bible tells us of the false prophets.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by surrender_dorothy
son of man is a clever and funny story maker. Can't believe so many people falling for his funny stories.
Are you joking?!

Jesus coming in a city that's inside of planet that works like a spaceship...genius
We've all heard this stuff before... variations of the same ridiculous theme with no evidence to back it's validity. There should be a separate forum for this kind of stuff.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

well, son of man. we have 50 states, are you saying north korea is going to nuke all 50 states. oh, and does cannada fit in this picture to be nuked too. you did say that was gods plan? right. are you a storymaker

NOT ALL 50..but some of them will be targets.

and yes its god's plan..america is about to get what it deserves.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join