It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Colo(u)r Blue and the Uniting World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Have you noticed that UN emblems have a blue background?

en.wikipedia.org...

The IAEA, ICAO, ITU, UNESCO, UNICEF, WHO, HMO and so forth have a blue background.

One might just assume that the blue ocean or the blue sky was what inspired the color in the first place. However, when you look at the UN symbol with its divided world pattern, something seems almost too coincidental. The dividing sections actually add up to the number 33. The number 33 is the highest attaining level of Freemasonry. The color blue is important to the Brotherhood of Freemasonry. The Masonic Edition of the King James version of the Bible is covered in blue. The color blue is significant in Temple affairs with the Israelites. Certain clothing and curtains were made of blue thread. Exodus 26:1,4,31,36; Numbers 4:6-12
The account in Numbers describes the Ark of the Covenant, Lampstand, Table of Showbread, Golden Altar and Utensils all covered by a blue cloth when transported.
These objects were very holy and no one could look upon them except for the priests. That is why they had to be covered by a cloth during transport.

Now if all these Uniting Organizations took on their own color of flag then I would just dismiss this conspiracy, but since they're all sticking to the "Blue" then I see something worth investigating.

Is there anyone powerful enough to get the UN flag to change to the color Green?
Then there would be no Masonic conspiracy relating to the NWO colored in blue.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   

IAEA, ICAO, ITU, UNESCO, UNICEF, WHO, HMO

Well, are'nt three of those part of the UN?
It would make sense for theose thre to have the same color back-
ground color, like showing that they are part of the UN.

As for the color blue, well I figure it may be that it's because the
ocean is blue, and the UN flag shows the world, so it would make
sense to be on a blue background representing the ocean.

Blue is one of the primary colors to.

I figure, that it's either because of the reason about the ocean above,
or that that's just the color that was voted on.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I think the Blue Lodge as in Speculative and Operative American Freemasonry, but Blue is the colour of Water (75% of the World and also our BioShell's) and also of our Mammalian Atavism Circuit's.

De facto, the UN is the official launch pad of the NWO.

Blue is also the colour of Money and of Jupiter, Mammon & Mithras and of our economical desire's.

Also symbolic of Monarchism all over the World.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Last year I read in a forum that blue and orange were the NWO colours.

At the time, there were huge amounts of tv commercials and channel-logos in those colours and naturally I wondered if this was mere coincidence.

Soon noticed that the majority of politicians were wearing weird blue neck-ties, even if they clashed with the pollie's colouring or other clothing.

Watching parliament on tv was hilarious: all the politicians, regardless of their supposed political-loyalities, were sporting the same blue ties. Then caught Bush on tv and sure enough, he was wearing one very similar.

On popular tv sports, the backgrounds featured, predominantly, blue and orange and the commentators wore the same coloured clothes and or neck-ties.

How far can a coincidence be stretched?

And do we need any further proof that the media and the politicians we pay via the sweat of our brow, are all actually working --- not for us -- but for someone ELSE; someone with such lack of intelligence that they imagine saturating the public with a mediocre colour scheme will 'bend us to their will' ?

Makes the NWO seem far LESS 'all seeing, all knowing, all powerful' than their propaganda machines (many of them being forums similar to this) would have us believe.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Wikipedia has a good article on the color blue. The section of Religion and Political Associations pertain to this conspiracy we're talking about.
en.wikipedia.org...

Political Associations
en.wikipedia.org...

Religion
en.wikipedia.org...
Judaism
en.wikipedia.org...

Does the color blue identify the subtle influence religion has on politics?

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by blingblong
I think the Blue Lodge as in Speculative and Operative American Freemasonry, but Blue is the colour of Water (75% of the World and also our BioShell's) and also of our Mammalian Atavism Circuit's.

Blue is also the colour of Money and of Jupiter, Mammon & Mithras and of our economical desire's.

What is a Atavism circuit?

Not al money is blue, I'm sure in some countries money is blue,
but worldwide money go's throught the color spectrum.

Jupiter is'nt blue, it's yellow, white, orange, red and light brown.

What are Mammon & Mithras?

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Blue is a "pure colour" due to its link to The Blessed Virgin Mary.

Its like the EU has 12 stars that are believed to represent the 12 Apostles

new topics

top topics

join