It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human or Ghosts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Shapes in the woods?

This video is a little strange. It's looks to me that when the camera it pointed at the tree line you see a shape materialize and move on the left hand side of the screen above the lump of ground. Might be light reflection, but it's kinda creepy. What do you think? I can't remember where I first saw this video but I seem to remember it being shot in an old Civil War battle field.

[edit on 11/2/2006 by librasleep]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   
It seems to me that a couple people bought a $20 dollar camera with the cheapest quality they could find, went to a field and set it up on a tripod, then attempted to make a ghost video. I'll never understand these. I wonder how many videos like this are made each and every day?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
So did you see anything or not? Anything could appear set up. How much did your camera cost?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Sure I saw something. I saw a hoaxed videotape. Cost isn't really a relevant issue. The issue is that everyone who has a supposed "ghost" tape all seem to have the crappiest quality available anywhere. This is a coincidence you know. If they had tapes where you could actually see clearly, you would be able to spot their tricks. The low quality film keeps you from being able to see what is really going on. It's a hoaxed sighting, and a poor one at that.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
So basically you are saying that if you happen to have a "cheap" camera with you, and something strange starts happening you should say shucks! I wish I had my more expensive camera with me? and not tape it. It very well may be a hoax but basing that on the type of camera? There aren't too many that work great at night that the average person would own. My camera sucks at night, but if I was freaked out by something, I would tape it and show it. And then get ripped into from people saying get a new camera idiot! lol! That kinda sucks.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Again, I am not specifically refering to the quality of the camera alone. It's the whole thing. This video does not look as if someone "saw something strange" and decided to start taping at the spur of the moment. This camera is set up on a tripod looking into an empty stretch of woods. Are you to believe that they were just taping for the hell of it and something happened by chance? Please. Most of these videos are obviously fakes due to things like this. Why would the camera just be sitting there "waiting" for something to happen?

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 06:42 AM
link   
OK let's just say that it is possible that someone who was really into visiting Civil War Battlegrounds may take their family on an outting and they may also have a cheap video recorder. They spend some hours roaming around taping themselves and the grounds, then it starts to get dark so they decided to pack it in. On the way out they notice something strange happening in the trees they have to backtrack through to get to their car and decide to tape it. Who's to say this is not what happened, you?

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Apparently lots of people are. The fact that I am the only one bothering to acknowledge this video should tell you that. No reason to take it personally though. Just my opinion that it is an obvious fake. No worries.

[edit on 3-11-2006 by nyk537]

top topics

join