It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kappa Sigma Question

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
WikiLeaks has a copy of the complete Kappa Sigma ritual, along with all of their passwords and the "true meaning" of AEKDB (which is so non-interesting I can't even remember). The entire thing is so similar to Freemasonic ritual its laughable. Its like the ritual writers lifted directly from the masonic ritual and changed a few words in most places:

http://__._/wiki/The_secret_Ritual_of_Kappa_Sigma_%281995%29

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dave8753

Well Done!

AEKDB
Semper Fidelis

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
LOL....wow all of this is so funny to read about. I agree with my brother that those who arent upholding their oath should be expelled. As a kappa sigma i know that we have standards and ethics that go along with being a brother and apart of one of the most amazing organizations in world in my opinion. EVEN IF someone were to find out what exactly AEKDB meant they still would not know the TRUE MEANING. To find that out you would have to be a brother who actually believes in the organization and not blabbering on about due or things they didt no agree with in the fraternity. IF and only IF you actually get into the fraternity you have obligations and things u commit to do....if you dont liek it then u should have never pledged and kappa sig doesnt want you.

One more thing i would like to touch on is for those of you who are not in a fraternity and doent understand why we get a little bit displeased about people (especially brothers) talking about thigns that we have keep secret for centuries. Who are ANY of you to tell us that we are "just a fraternity????" As an organization we uphold the HIGHEST integirty with the organization....and obviously this post shows how stupid people can be just because an organization has the right to do what they choose. If your interested in kappa sig or what AEKDB means then TRY YOUR BEST to become a brother.....typically at my chapter those whom dont become brothers are those whom dont show the dedication and mentality and uphold the ethics and discipline of what it take to become a brother. I agree with all those whom oppose this thread and borths i commend all of you. AEKDB

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Haha # kappa sigma. Adelphoi En Kardia Dios Bous My Ass. AEKDBMA

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Well hell since we are talking about it Phi Phi K A..good luck with trying to figure out that one..Also for the one who is trying to reveal false secrets on Kappa sig. You probally were never a member and if you were you damn sure werent a good one. The meaning isnt in the words its in the person who has experienced those words. If everyone is so interested in learning a frats secrets maybe you should have signed a bid with that one..

John Balcher
Pi kappa Alpha

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by randomsidekick

im a kappa sig, and thats definalty not wat it means, if u were really ever one then u would no that, thanks for tryin tho

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Here is my question as a newly initiated Kappa Sigma, why does everyone care? Honestly even if you knew our ritual, and all of the things about Kappa Sigma that are not public what would be the point? All of it would mean absolutely nothing to you because you would not have the experience to make it meaningful.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
This thread has honestly had me laughing out loud

Maybe its because im a brit and we dont really bother with stuff like this, but it all seems a bit sad. secret clubs with handshakes and rituals? Honestly, do people really take all that seriously? Death oaths
I remember being in warlords club as a kid and having a dust up with some lads from the beano club and the dandy club, but we were 8 or something!

The only club i would join is calvins G.R.O.S.S

With all the crap in the world today, for people to get so wound up because an ex member? has spilled what 5 letters translate to...well, sorry fellas, its pretty sad im afraid

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by hotpinkurinalmint

Please don't call my fraternity Kappa Sig. It's Kappa Sigma. Just as you wouldn't call your country a "c*nt" or your fraternity a "frat".

P.S. if there are any brothers on in the Carribbean currently, hit me up ([email protected]). I'm out here for medical school and would love to run into a fellow gentleman.

A2B

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I have to admit I was reading through this thread and chuckling. All of these college kids and alumni so fiercely defending their "ritual" and acting like no one could know it, when its already been exposed.

By the way, AEKDB means:

A.E.K.D.B=adelphoi en kardia dios bous
Brother's in Heart throughout Life/Brother's in Heart in Life/Brother's in Heart for Life

The frat members can (and will), of course, try to deny this, but your own ritual book has been exposed courtesy of wikileaks:

secure....__._/wiki/The_secret_Ritual_of_Kappa_Sigma_%281995%29

I did read it, and I'm not sure what the big deal is except that huge portions of the Kappa Sigma ritual were directly lifted from freemasonry. But of course, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

I wonder how much money Kappa Sigma's lawyers have wasted trying to get wikileaks to remove their ritual? In the internet age, guys, just get used to it being exposed - all the lawyers in the world can't save you from it happening. Just remember its not the ritual itself that matters, but the experience of it.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I love this thread. It made me register with this site even. Upon reading the kappa sigma ritual book, i was actually surprised at how right the ks member on here were. I really felt, I don't know, enlightened. I had never really felt this way before and didn't really know what to do. Using my Kappa Sigma Ritual Book(which i keep under lock and key), I decided to sit down and just initiate my self. I couldn't do it alone, so i woke up my dog, Boozer. So, later on, while hammered at our initiation party, I realized that since I already graduated from college, that Boozer and I would just start our own chapter. While Boozer and I were voting on who should be Grand Master(he won the vote 2-0, I've always been more of an Indian than a Chief), I realized that we would need a procurator, mc, scribe, treasurer, and a couple of guards. I didn't know of anyone else to call so I just said F*** it, AEKDB. Upon hearing how much I sounded like a douche bag, I immediately left the fraternity and grew up.

This thread is as silly as my post. I joined my fraternity to get laid and get drunk. I made great friends and made good grades because the fraternity had mandatory study hall, but that was it. I used the fraternity for what it was, a social networking forum, which has since helped me get a job, new vehicle, and house. This is the way it is. But don't forget your oathes.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
As a REAL brother of Kappa Sigma I can't help but laugh at everything that has been posted. Unless you are a true brother no one will know what any of our secrets mean. Even if you think you have figured out the words, they are still just words. Only a true brother knows the meanings behind these words.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I am a brother as well. This information needs to be removed from this site. You are breaking the law.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
you're an idiot. you have absolutely no idea what it's like to join a greek organization. no, you don't necessarily join it for the "ancient wisdom" or whatever you said, it's the camaraderie and the concept of brotherhood that you'll never understand. you probably rushed and didn't get a bid.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I am a pledge from Arkansas and I do not know what it means and I do not want to know what it means until the time at which my brothers inform me of such. As for the person that is going around saying stuff on the internet and letting our fraternites secrets out, you are an embarrasment not only to Kappa Sig but also to the state of Arkansas.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
It's a garbage fraternity, I couldn't care less about their secrets. Pride in worthless secrets, priceless.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join