It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time traveler safe house needed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Do we need to build and maintain a time travel safe house/area?

If we assume that one day we will discover how to travel through time would'nt the time travelrs want to avoid disrupting the past to much?

I think we should build this facility were a time traveler could land, appear, beam in etc... without notice. This facility would be highest security where no one can see or hear anything inside. It would have a communication device, video camera, tape recorder or maybe just a button with a timer that turns on a light in the presidents office indicating a traveler has arrived or left information behind. This is so the time traveler can communicate with the past presidents without being seen by anyone, just in case seeing someone in the past might cause problems. This facility should be very large with enough room to build a large device.

The president would be the only person alive that could enter this facility to see the traveler or any documents the travelwer might like to leave behind.

In fact building such a thing might start a governments first contacts with the future where that country could begin to alter time to their bidding.

I sure hope we do this before our enemies do. Just think about that for awhile.

The ultimate weapon would be a time machine. You would want to not only travel back into time to change world events but also take with you instructions on how to build a time machine just in case what ever you alter in the past alters time badly,, like preventing a time machine from ever being built.

What do you guys think? Should we build this? Do you think any governments may have already built a super secret facility for such things?

One could argue that one Judge on the Supreme Court and possibly a Senator from an alternate party would have to enter with the president and have access to all information gained.

[edit on 24-10-2006 by Xeven]

TG

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I think time travel has been going on for decades.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Montauk was always one of those subjects that always sounded WAAAY too far fetched for me...still, I think I believe most of the reports.

Time travel was going on WAY before then, though. Biblical times, even. Of course, it was being done by UFOs, so...

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I fail to see why the US president should be involved. If I was a time traveller, contact with shady governmental figures of yesteryear is the last thing that I would want.

top topics

join