It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greenland Bomber Crash

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by operatoreleven

I find this mysterious campfire tale about the B-50 Bomber crash at Thule AB (US Air Force's largest oversea base) that allegedly crashed 10 miles from Thule Runway hilarious, indeed, so i think i understand your reaction on that.

Sir, at what period of time did you work at Thule AB?

In the 1980'ies there are reported a mysterious incident near Puorto Rico were two F-14 Tomcat fighters got "swallowed" by a triangle shaped UFO, and these two F-14's and it's crew members were never seen since. The Government then hushed that case down by officially saying it never occoured.

I'm trying to keep an open mind as much as possible. And maybe it somehow didn't crashed unnoticed by many base personnel? Who knows. Keep in mind it was a stormy snow weather, so there was not much to see, well, eccept the Tower and Radar personnel who located the crash site? The B-50 crash do sound odd. However, the alleged B-50 bomber crash still "haunts" me. Could they had cover it up by hurry hiding that B-50 bomber in one of THule's hangars and not say anything to the other base personnel? And then they maybe could had hurry moved the wreckage to another US base including the dead "WWII looking" crew members?

There are certain base personnel who have no clearance to know everything.
If we assume the B-52 nuclear Bomber Crash never occoured at Thule, and instead landed safely in 1968, then i can assure you that the rest of the base personnel would never have been told about the nuclear weapons. There was unusual US military activities at Thule AB back then, and they probably made secret oath sworn to not speak about it to anyone else. But, unfortunately the B-52 crash occoured, and the nuclear weapons hiding inside the B-52 was not a secret anymore.

Another thing that strikes me is about the fire that occoured inside that B-52 before it crashed. It sounds odd. Fire inside a B-52 just doesn't occour just like that. Something may had caused it to fire. Could it be a UFO that shot a beam of light at it? Good question.
In the late 1960'ies some UFO's shut down nuclear warheads in the US, and the UFO's also shut down nuclear warheads in the Soviet Union.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by Anunaki10]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Double post

[edit on 2-5-2010 by Anunaki10]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
My grandfather once almost had a similar story happen, but it did not end up that bad fortunately. Was flying out of Thule Greenland in an RB-36, bad engine fire, and they were not that far from giving a bailout command to the crews on board.

They got it down at Thule, and I believe he got a DFC for it.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Militiaman

Yea I remember that.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10The Government then hushed that case down by officially saying it never occoured.

I hate stories that rely on that little tit-bit, as any denial from anywhere there on is taken as confirmation of the story, not matter how ludicrous it is.

Another thing that strikes me is about the fire that occoured inside that B-52 before it crashed. It sounds odd. Fire inside a B-52 just doesn't occour just like that. Something may had caused it to fire. Could it be a UFO that shot a beam of light at it? Good question.

Fire happens on aircraft, it happens very very easily, especially during or after a crash. Nothing odd about it.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by RichardPrice

Here's a link about the two F-14's that disappeared

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I will try find more info about the two lost F-14's

The fire didn't occour after the crash. Have you never done any research on the B-52 crash? The fire inside the B-52 happened while it was still in the air, a long while before it crashed.

news.bbc.co.uk...

news.bbc.co.uk...

en.wikipedia.org...

I will try find more info about the B-52 crash

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Here's a link about the two F-14's that disappeared

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I will try find more info about the two lost F-14's

Not credible at all, sorry.

The fire didn't occour after the crash. Have you never done any research on the B-52 crash? The fire inside the B-52 happened while it was still in the air, a long while before it crashed.

I mistook that B-52 crash for another, but my point still stands - fire on aircraft is not something that is 'odd', it happens without outside intervention and does not need to be 'UFO' related. It is tragic, and it does need investigating, but its nothing to tie a conspiracy theory to.

See Swiss Air Flight 111 for a perfect example - fire breaks out 2 hours into a transatlantic flight, eventually causing the crash of the aircraft.

Also see the BAE Nimrod crash in 2006 - fire breaks out after in-flight refueling, causing the aircraft to crash. Indeed this happened 20 years after another Nimrod was seriously damaged after a flare accidentally fired in the payload bay and caused a fire, but the aircraft managed to land safely.

Fire happens to aircraft, it happens to even the best maintained aircraft (note, the Nimrod example above is not one of a best maintained aircraft) and it happens for a variety of reasons.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Thanks for bringing up about natural technical problems surrounding flight accidents.

I agree about that accidents with aircrafts usually happens of natural technical courses from time to time, even of today, just look at for example Air France Airbus passenger flight that crashed in the Atlantic Ocean when it was on the way from Brazil (Rio De Jeaniro) to France some few years ago.

So my theory about the B-52 crash are as follows:

1) Natural technical problems coursed the fire inside the B-52 Bomber before it crashed at Thule in 1968, or

2) The aliens decided to shot beam of light at that B-52 because they (the aliens) are not interested to make humans to destroy each other with nuclear weapons. So the aliens said >>Stupid humans, don't play with nuclear weapons!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join