It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

deaths

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   
has anyone ever died while trying to enter a secure area like area 51, if so can you provide some infomation.

thanking you in advance jack

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I think a kid died here when he was in the boundry of Pine Gap? I don't know but I think I heard something about it.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I'd expect if you crossed the perimetre into Area 51, you'd be detained by the Cammo dudes where you'd be interrogated and maybe jailed for a number of years. If you someone got past the Cammo dudes, watch out, I'd expect you to be shot, or put in the slammer for life.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
People detained by the "Cammo Dudes" (Groom Lake security patrol) are turned over to the Lincoln County Sherriff after signing an Inadverent Exposure to Classifed Information form. They are charged with tresspassing and fined $600.00.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   
As far as anyone knows no- one has ever died trying to enter Area 51, a few have been caught and handed over to the Lincoln County Sheriff as Showdowhawk said.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
what if you do not have $6000?

what then?

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
It's $600.00, and if you can't pay the fine you have to do the time.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Also, just a point reminder here...
Area 51 uses private security...(mercs)
whom have to be bonded, and insured against accidents and killing civilians...

but also, being mercs, I am sure they are good at getting rid of bodies...
and i kinda doubt that anyone could ever get an assault charge filed against a security guy that doesn't exist, that works at a place that doesn't exist...

Where do they deliver the summons?

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I seem to remember that Glenn Cambell found a list of Cammo Dudes all on the lincoln county sheriffs books. Each one had their name and address listed.

Een if they were good at getting rid of bodies, someone would realise that you were missing. The cammo dudes may work at the most secret place in the US but they still have to operate under the law.

new topics

top topics

join