It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are certain individuals on ats supporting satanism?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 08:34 PM
link   
why does talking about the truth then seem like someone is trying to convert people?

enforcing your will uppon me is also attempting to convert me, is it not?

yet satanist do it much more subtely, i prefer the truth...

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by U.S. Patriot
I KNOW WHO, BUT HE HAS TO.

Too seperate the EVIL and GOOD.

The followers and NON-followers.

The yea's and nea's.

Yeah let's start a crusade to crush the NON-followers so freedom, intelligence and questionning can finally disappear of the planet ! Gazrok your first

Sorry but beleiving in Satan is like beleiving in witchs or sandman... Absurd !

[Edited on 10-11-2003 by Salem]

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salem

Originally posted by U.S. Patriot
I KNOW WHO, BUT HE HAS TO.

Too seperate the EVIL and GOOD.

The followers and NON-followers.

Yeah let's start a crusade to crush the NON-followers so freedom, intelligence and questionning can finally disappear of the planet ! Gazrok your first

Sorry but beleiving in Satan is like beleiving in witchs or sandman... Absurd !

Wasn't you the one which just said that the questionning etc. could disappear? I guess you were right... you are an excellent example of it...

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I have dabbled in Satanistic rituals, don't really anymore. But power to anyone who does here at ATS

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   
imho all religion is a bit silly, i mean, it's almost like a club thing that makes people feel special or something like the heirarchs such as the Illuminati/JW's/Mormons/Catholic Churchies/Scientology/Granny's Knitting Club down the road and other 'Elitist Groups' who Just Have To Be 'The ONE' above all others. It's all about feeling Special, Sure a lot of cool things come out of it as i know i've been there before, but for the most part, its very plastic and people have these fake plastic Drummer Boy Smiles on their faces which can really be a turn off. Thats my view on Religion, thankyou

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 08:50 PM
link   
[Edited on 11-11-2003 by Salem]

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   
You know what my opinion on all this is????

(YAWN)

Man has the right to live we wants, eat what he wants, move upon the earth as he wants. Man has the right to work as he wants, play as he wants and love as he wants. Man has the right to kill those who thwart these rights. - Aleister Crowley, The Book of Lies

Now thats some exciting s**t with some balls. Lets see more of this!!

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I can't believe this thread is recieving hits...

What is the purpose behind it? To announce there's an active Satanist here? So what!

Hey, are there any Hiri Krishna's on ATS? Just wondering...

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voice_of Doom
Man has the right to live we wants, eat what he wants, move upon the earth as he wants. Man has the right to work as he wants, play as he wants and love as he wants. Man has the right to kill those who thwart these rights. - Aleister Crowley, The Book of Lies

Similar to the creed I go by..."Your freedom ends where my nose begins"...However, Crowley goes too far by saying that it's OK to kill someone who simply gets in your face. It's better to push him back out of your face & only resort to killing if the *instigator* has death in his eyes (or in his words) when he *does* get in your face.

...Since career politicians up in Washington DC has stolen so many powers from the States & the Citizens & every time they lie on our faces people wind up dead, I'd say that it *may* be justifiable to shoot them on sight...

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 12:08 AM
link   
No offense but not one of the posts here has summed up what this is all about very well.

Satanism and anything that celebrates existance and particularily service to self is a limiting theology as it can prevent the souled individual from ascension to the rightfull place from whence you came.

Your choice. You can do what thou wilst but there is a price in every action.

Light and dark co-exist for a reason and both are part and parcel of all. But light came out of the darkness and we were a product of that light, our home, where we came from. Do you not want to return there?

You can experiment and have fun and live it up and maybe you will still catch the last train but of course the danger is that you may miss it. Always be aware of this.

Without 'evil=live' there would be no reflection of goodness, which is the desire to return to the creation itself.

Choose carefully because all choices have pro's and con's attached.

Be an educated consumer of faith, and divinity and spiritualism.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO

Satanism and anything that celebrates existance and particularily service to self is a limiting theology as it can prevent the souled individual from ascension to the rightfull place from whence you came.

Don't forget though, that according to the Satanic Bible, satanists can pray to God upon their death beds, and ask for forgiveness... and it will be given.

So, I guess in this sense, satanists aren't any different, then say, Catholic priests?

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   
lol

satanic bible was a great read, i couldn't put it down
hail satan
lol

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 08:36 PM
link   

No offense but not one of the posts here has summed up what this is all about very well.

You came from Earth, you will stay on Earth, the idea of escape is a lie used to make people apathetic about their home.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   
It has been said countless times that the greatest power of satan was in his lies.

That is the only power he has over men.

Do not let lies take control over you.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Satanism = not beliveing in God, not worshiping God, or plain old praying to Satan. I can go on forever, but I think you get the point.

Your either with him, or your against him. There's no in between

I have a feeling #i is going to hit the fan

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 11:38 PM
link   

...The same reason exists to oust the government...

Originally posted by glan
Satanism = not beliveing in God, not worshiping God, or plain old praying to Satan.

You're only two-thirds right here...If one believes in Satan, then they must also believe that God exists as well...You can't have one without the other because their *both* part-n-parcel of the same religious structure.

Originally posted by glan
Your either with him, or your against him. There's no in between

Gee, you're sounding just like Bush & the Patriot Act...So, does that mean if you support Bush, you're also, by default, "worshipping" Satan?...

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I agree with you Midnight, so thiers noone that belives in satan, and not God?

I would like to say I remember someone who said that, but I don't. But I'm sure there are some out there.

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by glan]

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by glan]

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Sooth,
"Don't forget though, that according to the Satanic Bible, satanists can pray to God upon their death beds, and ask for forgiveness... and it will be given."

Usually my friend, this doesn't happen, people tend to die how they lived, its a fact. It would take their sincere personal choice. Anywho, true forgivness ahs to come from the heart, if it doesn't then it is the same as nothing spoken at all.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 06:48 AM
link   

It has been said countless times that the greatest power of satan was in his lies.

That is the only power he has over men.

A person already said (don't know if it was in this topic or not) that when Lucifer would be the good guy... and God the bad... that would be the ultimate lie... and everybody fell for it.

Try to think about what Satan was trying to do when he fought for the Egyptians... which were later all drowned by the God which you praise

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Know what's funny? How many people has satan killed? None. Yet god floods the world, killed a mans family and freinds and workers to prove he had a bigger dick than satan, the first born deaths, the deaths of those who died due to the other 9 plagues, and of course all those killed because they didn't believe in god.

Hmmm, satan 0, god hundreds of millions of people. Who evil now?

<< 1  2    4 >>

join