It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rigged US elections exposed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Official testimonial of a software programmer who wrote a program possibly rig the Ohio votes in 2004.

Watch and be upset.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
As a programmer I'm defenitly not surprised!

They're not to be trusted.
Only one way to stop this.
Protest at mass!
Citizens should take control back from the government.
Unmask secret societies like freemasons.
Take them to court for terrorism.
And create a real democracy.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I posted this in the other recent election rigging thread (and apparently killed the thread in the process) and it's a somewhat old video, but people ought to see it if they haven't. This video shows George W. Bush and Republican Congressman Peter King standing on the White House lawn before the 2004 elections, with King saying the following:

KING: "The election's over, we won."
WOMAN: "How do you know that?"
KING: "It's all over but the counting. And we'll take care of the counting."

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
...to this thread, I think it's apparent that the American SHEEPLE simply don't care. I, on the other hand, am outraged but not at all suprised. The very first time I heard about "Electronic voting" I knew right then and there that this would be the beginning of vote fraud of unforseen proportions... as has undoubtedly been the case since 2004!

Why are these machines permitted? Why aren't more people outraged over this revelation? Moreover, why are the PATHETIC mainstream media barely covering this? Is Madonna's "Slave shopping" expedition in Africa and Brangelina more important!?

I think I'm gonna be sick

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
...to this thread, I think it's apparent that the American SHEEPLE simply don't care.

Oh we care. It's just that if it isn't on FAUX news, no one is going to believe it. Well, at least the right wingers.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I'm not particularly surprised either. The sheer stupidity if the security systems on the touchscreen and scan voting systems leads me to believe that it's intentional to make them vulnerable. It would easy to come up with a MUCH more secure system, but they won't, because they don't want them to be secure.

This thread on Black Box Voting shows just how easy it is to open a "secured" voting machine and replace the memory card in it without leaving a sign of having opened it.

Outrageous!

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Moreover, why are the PATHETIC mainstream media barely covering this?

Actually, CNN just did a piece on the electronic voting machines last night, and it was repeated in the Broken Government series. They interviewed the guy from Princeton and demonstrated how easy it was to hack the machines.

There is some hope.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
This should stay a hot topic with the mid term elections coming up.
I also have a thread similar to this.Hope this helps add to your discussion.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join