It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi everyone. I am no alien!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Hi everybody, I'm new to these forums, but have been browsing for awhile now. I'm Ben, 19 from the UK and looking forward to learning more interesting things from this site, and trying to decide the fakes from the real!

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Smokin' BBQ Threads (Important Website-Related Topics).

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

And, sooner or later you will find a use for this: TinyURL!™

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Ben.
Feel free to U2U me if you have a question.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hi ben welcome to ATS!!! If you're interseted in making friends early on then you'll be talking with me alot
. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

spidah

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
hello
i am fairly new too, i am 18 and from Oxford UK, hope our paths will cross as we both use this ATS to search for the truth!!!! and for a fun too of course.

[edit on 11-10-2006 by MumboJumbo]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Welcome! There is alot of stuff going on now.

Have a good time

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I am always impressed to see young people exploring things here on ATS. There are so many ways to view things and the more you seek the more you find!

Welcome! Hope to see more posts from you, Ben.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Thanks everybody for the replies!

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hello Ben. The UK is cool. I like it a lot.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Well howdy parder! This is one of those National Geographic mediums for stuff that of which would ordinarily be considered to be extremely far-fetched so to speak.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by risitar
Well howdy parder! This is one of those National Geographic mediums for stuff that of which would ordinarily be considered to be extremely far-fetched so to speak.

Hehe. Cause we're just that smart. Feel free to U2U. I'm new too, but people already know that. . .

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Wow this site is great! I'm Chiel and I'm from San Francisco. I would love to share some secrets with you on this forum...

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Hi Chiel from San Francisco! I guess if you want to share some secrets, this is the place. . .sorta. Welcome to ATS. Feel free to U2U me if you have any questions. Once, of course, you have 20 posts.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I too am very new although I've been trolling for a while... But welcome to the freak show =)

join