It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would Aliens Keep Abducting us. Didnt they figure out how to clone a person so they dont have to

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Why would aliens keep coming back and Abduct us?? Didnt they figure out how to clone people so they dont need to keep going back and forth millions or billons of lightyears . See, u clone a person and keep cloning him...so you dont have to come back and stick a probe up someones ass when you have ur clone right at home. Do they think that it cloning is bad, or are they just nice and know their limits.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
People are not all identical. If you just grabbed one person, and cloned them, it'd be an identical copy.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
You have a good argumant. Why not just rob a sperm bank and a bunch of ovam(Eggs), or cells, and make them in petri dshes? No need for cloning. Seems a tad tedious that they fire up all the Ships, and fly millions of light years, miles whatever, and take one person, for reproduction. If they wanted money, would they go to a person's bedroom and steal one wallet with a lousy 20 Bucks in it? Wouldn't they just rob a big bank?

I really don't know where this Hybrid idea sprung from in the first place.
Many who have the typical symptoms, of floating, sensing a presence, being paralized, terrorized, etc, don't usually recall probing, and seeing babies they made, spiritual enlightenment, seeing videos on TV Screens (TV Screen now scrapped, and adapted to our times of the hologram imagery) of Earth blowing up, etc. This may emerge under hypnosis. Or meditation. Or it just becomes an idea that they start to believe because they read stuff about it. The absolute (true) memories can become dsitorted, and get passed around, having it appear there is some collaboration of "proof".

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Perhaps they aren't after "meat". Perhaps they want more - that which is innately human that a clone doesn't possess - experiential history? Memory - the "us" of who we are? Perhaps they just like feeling superior or need a little live edu-tainment. Ever seen a child chase ants with a magnifying glass? Ever watch a sociologist do interviews?

Victor K.

41'

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Why do biologists continue to go to other countries and capture animals for study or tag them with tracking devices and then return them to the wild? They do so to check in on the health of other species and environments that they care about.

The reasons for abductions by extraterrestrials are likely similar. Clearly ETs are interested in the overall well-being of this planet that they are studying.

As far as their technology is concerned, distance may be quite meaningless to them at the level of technology they've accomplished.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Maybe they just happen to LIKE anal probing.

I think the motive is rather sinister though, whatever it is.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   
The reason for abducting loads of people rather than just one and cloning is that a person who is born and raised here will be different to a clone grown and raised with them.

In order for someone to be human he must be born and grow up with human. If a clone was raised by greys he would be a human grey. He would no nothing about our culture and would probably see us as the greys see us.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   
A clones blood will not have any traces of the enviromental poisons we are continuously pouring into our air. A clone will not have any traces of the industrial preservatives and poisons that we willingly cram into our "food". There is NO way to study the human race by trying to copy it and grow a sterile version.

Everyone who thinks the aliens are "eating" us are delusional. If aliens ate us then we would be treated the same way as we treat cattle. We would NEVER be allowed to develop mentally.

How would the aliens get our DNA to begin with? Walk up and ask for it? No, they would still have to abduct people to get the DNA anyways.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I agree with Tiloke,I think they are studying our progress.I really don't believe are eating us.I've heard that they cannot reproduce ,maybe they are using us to crossbreed somehow.Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
If you had six billion ants in your backyard, would you bother with cloning an ant?

As has been said, we do the exact same thing with the animals on this planet. We shoot them with a dart, measure them, check their teeth and general health and in the case of endangered species we take egg's and sperm in the hope of helping them procreate.

I wonder just how many Panda's are suffering mental problems right now as they try to explain to their Panda buddies just what the heck those Alien hairless apes did to them after they were abducted.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
What I write here is what I have been told by the Grey that I go to.

However, first I would like to say when the skeptics come in force you might want to put them on ignore because what I write comes straight from this species and I am sure these skeptics will have there say.

Earth is a Laboratory to the Grey's and they are studying us. They consider Earth there's.

They are not attempting to clone, "that is baby work" they are creating a new species us/them. When dealing with the Grey's, let's say they needed a Dr. they would need a Botanist.

There blood is a pea soup green color, one problem they have had is the mixing of our bloods and another problem is breathing. The Grey's can not breathe our air there is to much oxygen in it however, they can breathe very thin air.

Men and women that have been abducted have been shown these children and they know they are there's. The Grey's hope that one day humans will except these creations since they are apart of many of us. From what I observe Earth is not ready for this yet.

Come out of the box and think.

Look to the skies and observe, you will one day stop denying that chemtrails are being sprayed in our skies. Ufo's are seen in and around these trails. My question's to you is these:

Are these trails that have been sprayed for the past few years been slowly changing the air? Could they be changing the atmosphere so that one day this new species and humans can survive here together? Will we ever accept this new species knowing they are apart of us? Just think about this.

There are so many good humans and it is hard for me to comprehend that we allow the few that are evil to overpower us.

This race of ours is looked at as hostile but they also know there is much love and good here too. They will let us kill each other off but...... THEY WILL NOT ALLOW US TO DESTROY THIS PLANET.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by denomanis

Why would Aliens Keep Abducting us.. ...

Why would aliens keep coming back and Abduct us??

fixing our dna, as per the contract we will make with them, or already have, depending upon where and when you are looking at it.

Didnt they figure out how to clone people so they dont need to keep going back and forth millions or billons of lightyears .

who said they are here to clone people? and as for millions or billions of lightyears of travel, how do you know they are not just travelling nowhere but from yesteryears, or from days to come?

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

However, first I would like to say when the skeptics come in force you might want to put them on ignore because what I write comes straight from this species and I am sure these skeptics will have there say.

Well I'll be the first to challenge this, and the challenge is onew small five letter word

Proof?

Its all very well saying that a Grey has told you this information, and I for one am open minded enough to say possibly maybe it did. However, I am also rational enough to need some kind of evidence before I completely trust your words.
If the Grey can dictate to you surely he can take capture an image of himself and give it to you?
Or you of him?

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
If the Grey can dictate to you surely he can take capture an image of himself and give it to you? Or you of him?

How about a picture of them together? Smiling and waving.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
If they can travel lightyears to get here, they don't need to abduct us for DNA.. they could just make superior beings themselves, or for that matter make whatever the # they wanted out of dna like a programming language

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I'm sorry for getting off the subject ,but I gotta ask Observe 50 a question.If Earth does indeed belong to the greys,why can't they survive without changing anything?Also what became of their planet?I am in no way trying to ridicule you,I too am very open minded and believe there are more than just one race of aliens visiting Earth.Just call me curious.BTW I apologize to the OP for getting off the subject.Thank you.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   

They are not attempting to clone, "that is baby work" they are creating a new species us/them. When dealing with the Grey's, let's say they needed a Dr. they would need a Botanist.

hey observe...wasnt this sort of mixed breeding told about in the bible?

Genesis 6:2 - That the “sons of god” (sons of the elohiym) saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Genesis 6:4 - There were giants (nefilim or those who came down from above) in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the (sons of the elohiym) came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   

This race of ours is looked at as hostile but they also know there is much love and good here too. They will let us kill each other off but...... THEY WILL NOT ALLOW US TO DESTROY THIS PLANET.

This last sentence is correlative with the observation and even intervention in nuclear-related installations/missiles in the past. I must agree, "something" intelligent with high grade of technology that appears NOT be human in nature is/was paying close attention to the nuclear war machine. Why to do that? One possible (and logic) explanation could be that "they" are not interested in the proliferation and/or massive use of suchs technologies, maybe because this destructive activity could interfere with their plans, whatever those are. Test missiles being disabled in flight, ICBMs military posts being shutted down when strange flying objects are around... I see a pattern here.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Think about it, if we the humans explored the universe.....would we keep coming back and abduct aliens??? Maybe..but thats kind of strange, as we all know humans are lazy they would take something and try to clone it so they dont have to waste their time goin back anf forth.

I cnat imagine being and alien and coming into somones house, dont u think the alien is gonna be neourvouse to see you laying in bed, hoping you dont wake a up and scream.....i know they have technology but still, why would they ...... never mind..

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Crow ,

It is as some have said here, they are studing us. We are to them as animals are to us, some of us are testing specimens some of us are pets and some of us are left to roam until........

I'm not any of the above. I am a Grey soul sent back here to observe and help when it is time. I will be helping in cures.

I know, I know, sounds crazy but now a days we can tell because no one believes.

We can have our wars just as long as we don't totally destroy the Earth. The Grey's collect plants from all over the Earth. They are making Moons and Planets within to look Earth like for one day we may have to be moved when/if the poles shift.

Many people mention mother ships well there are hugh ships and there are two one positioned at each pole doing there best to control things. They are in the deepest of our waters and have been since the beginning of time. They are controlling the earthquakes and volcanos etc. in hopes of controlling and stabilizing things.

Our time is running out and if we don't show that we CAN create beauty, SHOW love, caring and sharing we are in deep poo....poo.

Mother Earth has supplied us with everything to heal her and if we don't start yesterday it may just be to late.

Election is coming maybe Dem. or Rep. isn't what we need.

Just wanted to add this. I was going to say proof will be in "time" but actually "time" has no meaning, hmmmmmmmmmm

[edit on 4-11-2006 by observe50]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join