It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undeniable STS-37 Ufo (debunk this!)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Officially this is as good as it gets, spherical in shape, it comes into view out of nowhere.
The NASA camera is steady and the Ufo decelerates as it begins observing(?).

It is not amongsts thousands of 'ice particles' so no mistaking it for that, and cant be space debris because it stops in front of a space sattelite.

P.S You need Real player to watch it.

www.unknowncountry.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
clearly unexplainable...

" Houston, we still have the Alien Spacecraft under observance. "

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Youtube video for those that don't have real player installed.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Houston giant gumball at 1:00 o'clock do you copy?

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
damnnn,,
it pretty much comes out of no where,
My question is, If they have the tech to come out of no where, they dont have any translaters?

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
im 99.9% sure its water condensation

look at the way it forms and moves

quite clearly water

pretty cool anyway

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Yep, its clearly a perfectly spherical, insanely fast forming, reflecting, direction changing.....water vapour?

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   

it is moving like a satellite or something. Pretty cool find. I don't know how clear this image will turn out

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
it looks like a water droplet. now, why is it moving like that though?

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Are you saying it's a water dropplet inside between the camera and the window?

From what I can see that thing is OUTSIDE and rather sizable.

Compare the color clip to the B&W one.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
delete

[edit on 8-10-2006 by dagebow]

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
well, it can't be a water droplet outside on the window. if it was a water droplet on the outside, it would instantly vaporize.

it could be a water droplet on the inside of the window, but where did it come from? an even bigger question is, if a water droplet was flung on the window, why did it land in a perfect sphere like that? also, since the motion in orbit is constant, why would it stream across the window? and if it did streak across the window, why didn't it decrease in size and leave a water trail? it simply can't be water once you factor all the stuff in.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
It's a space loogie!

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
This video is apparently 2 vids in one, the first half is from STS 51a and the second one is from STS 37, amazing about that pesky droplet of water huh?

Here's excellent footage of the STS 37 Ufo 27 sec. long

www.space-video.info...

External souces regarding this vid.

This one is from Donald Rastch in regards to this vid and it even includes NASA's James Oberg. Here's a sample of the article.

"Where does Mr. Oberg fit into this? Remember that the STS-37 UFO comes into view as the shuttle is on the daylight side of the earth. Well, believe it or not, Mr. Oberg, while in the Mission Control Center, had watched that UFO make its appearance yet another time, when the shuttle was on the night side of the earth. In 1992, Mr. Oberg and I exchanged snail mail and in one of his snail mails dated July 14, 1992 he states:

"Last but not least is a page from my personal log written during the STS-37 mission last April, when I was in the Mission Control Center for the deploy of the GRO science satellite. While watching a long stretch of NIGHTSIDE video I saw a bright ovoid image cross the screen from left to right. Although I was sure there was a rational explanation, it was an impressive apparition. I personally never thought it was an alien spacecraft but you are welcome to follow up on it. And I'm presuming you have been taping the NASA Select video since STS-48."

I put the above article in the newsgroup alt.paranet.ufo, and it wasn't long before Mr. Oberg replied. It was apparent that he was beginning to back pedal and now said that what he saw on the big screen at Mission Control was a lighted city passing by the screen. Well, that explanation doesn't wash! During a typical shuttle, Mr. Oberg sees hundreds of lights from cities as they slowly appear to move across the screen due to the rotation of the Earth and the orbiting of the shuttle, nothing out of the ordinary, just routine. But he obviously observed something that startled him, for he used the words, "...While watching a long stretch of nightside video I saw a bright ovoid image cross the screen from left to right"..."it was an impressive apparition."

The rest of this article can be found here.

www.qtm.net...

More info on this vid can be found here,

www.ufocasebook.com...

Imagine if ufo's were only interested in these missions because of space weaponery?

[edit on 8-10-2006 by incunabula]

[edit on 8-10-2006 by incunabula]

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I opened a thread time ago about the STS-51 video, where a sphere like this one can be observed, but this time doing strange movements. I think we should consider the water droplet theory since we have exactly the same sphere in both separated mission videos, and I don't believe in coincidences.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
ill will wager my left nut on that being water

just look at it people
step back breathe and dont look at it as a believer in UFO's etc just look at it

its water
christ you can see where it distorts the edge of the earthjust before the video ends

and chocotaco have you never watched a cold glass of water
droplets 'magically' appear on the outside of those all the time due to the temperature difference im assuming the temp difference between the inside of the shuttle and space is pretty huge so condensation is going to occur

it doesnt leave a trail becaue it is moving accross a surface where trails are not formed it does happen

and as to why it moves? well ive never been on a space shuttle but im guessing there are hundreds of vents and fiilters etc cleaning the air an outlet could of blown it

saying factor all of it in and it cant be water is garbage as you have no clue what happens on a space shuttle
but im pretty sure if we could ask an astronaut he would tell us its a water drop
and laugh at people for being confused by a drop of something that covers 70% of this planet

[edit on 9-10-2006 by popek]

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   
You can download the movie with a firefox extension and watch it with flv viewer. Frame by frame viewing shows the first time the object is visible it is a dot and then it increases in size until it becomes the object that can clearly be seen near the end of the video. THis seems to disprove the water explanation because the droplet would not have incresed so drastically in size without leaving a trail of some sort. I don't believe it is an alien spacecraft to me its a UfO(unidentified flying object)

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   
i really cant believe you people are being so blind
i have shown this video to about 20 people in my halls of residence most of them not into UFO's in the slightest and all of them have said its water

jesus people!
wake up!

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
popek, how do you imagine a drop of water in space ? Do you really happen to even imagine it ? Everyone knows that no water may exist in space (for that period of time, of course).

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Yeah definately water, for some real head scratchers check out Secret NASA transmissions.
Whatever happened to Martyn Stubbs anyway?

And of course David Sereda's "The Case For NASA UFOs".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join