It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything you ever wanted to know about Tin Foil hats!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Tick the link if it will be easier to read outside the forum pages. Enjoi

LINK:
img147.imageshack.us...
When you click the link remember to hi-light to expand to regular size.

[edit on 8-10-2006 by yeht]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Ok your link is good.

[edit on 7-10-2006 by factfinder38]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Bummer, the text is too small for me to read.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I've been thinking about using a tinfoil hat for years, but haven't done it yet on a consistent basis. Can we start a study? I'll begin to wear a hat on a particular date and we could see if it has an effect. A questionairre will need to be developed for "before and after" analysis. I'll need life insurance for my wife and kids and possibly danger enumeration. Anyway - I'll volunteer myself if enough sponsors come forward. I am psychologcally stable, well educated (Masters Degree), fertile (2 male children), a young 42 years old and although I've done drugs there seems to be no, or little, permanent damage - I began remembering the 1980's six months ago.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I think we need to make a chain of tin foil hat products.

TFH industries? perhaps?

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
For those who wish to participate in the study and are socially conscious, I have designed a tin foil interior hat.

It works the same way, except the tin foil is layered on the inside of a normal hat, baseball cap etc, therefore, the CIA can't read your brainwaves, and, no-one even knows you're wearing it!

Double Bonus!

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
To see text click link move your cursor over image and click the expander in bottom right corner.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Yeah I read about the MIT study on Tin Foil hats and how they actually amplify frequencies that corporations own the licenses for those frequencies.

people.csail.mit.edu...

Video of Discovery Channel Article
www.exn.ca...

They say it could be that the government created the myth, so people would wear them.

[edit on 10/8/2006 by Hal9000]

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Those darm feds, always creating tinfoil hat myths so that the unsuspecting public will wear them!!!

. . . uhh, no chance of that being true, right?

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The future of the NWO isnt going to be chips in the hand or forehead, its all about the tinfoil hat.

Eventually they will become trendy, and we'll get taken over with brainwashing radio waves that are amplified by thehats.

Sneaky NWO reptillians! Damn them all!

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by yeht

One of my favorite "X-Files" episode had Det Munch (played by Richard Belzer) telling the Lone Gunmen about using tin foil hats (more than likely it would be aluminum).

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
These days we have stainless steel bowls, and aluminum bowls even at the dollar store!

Wouldn't that look better and stay on much better than cumpled foil????

Plus you could get a hair cut at the same time!

top topics

join