It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i think i'm psychic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   
i'm not sure but i think i may be psycic. sometimes i just get feelings somethings good or wrong or i feel sad for no reason. i sometimes just get urges to do things without any reasoning behind it. i can get fauge ideas of other people thoughts at times (rarley ever when i want to). the best thing i can do is ask someone to think of a number and i can guess the number with 100% accuracy by looking into there eyes!!!! i swear this is all true. i also get dreams or have memories about things that happened when i was baby i ask my parents and then say they'd just been thinking of that time or talking about it and wonder how i found out about it. the youngest memory is when i was under a year old!!! i also have memories of stuff that hasnt happened yet!!!
anyone help me out?
luck to you all in life!
chris

[edit: spelling in title]

[edit on 10/7/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Well, it would seem that you are Psychic. If I were you, I'd start training in Psionics and hone your skills. Train some new skills too, other than Precognition.

Despite what you might hear in the movies, Psychic abilites can be learned by the general population, and certainly by you. You've got enough talent in it that you ought to be able to pick up most sensory/perception disciplines pretty well, although you might have trouble with energy manipulation.

For more info on Psionics go here:
www.psipog.net...

There is always the possibility that you're lying, and are just trying to poke fun at those who believe that psychic abilites are real. If that is the case, then the jokes on you.

Welcome to the PsiPOG.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Oh my word! Oh my word!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by chris001
i'm not sure but i think i may be psycic. sometimes i just get feelings somethings good or wrong or i feel sad for no reason. i sometimes just get urges to do things without any reasoning behind it. i can get fauge ideas of other people thoughts at times (rarley ever when i want to). the best thing i can do is ask someone to think of a number and i can guess the number with 100% accuracy by looking into there eyes!!!! i swear this is all true. i also get dreams or have memories about things that happened when i was baby i ask my parents and then say they'd just been thinking of that time or talking about it and wonder how i found out about it. the youngest memory is when i was under a year old!!! i also have memories of stuff that hasnt happened yet!!!
anyone help me out?
luck to you all in life!
chris
i expeirience that stuff all the time
as for urges thats something i have everyday but i call it my idiot impulse
like i'll have an urge to start a cub scout bonfire by throwing a molotov at it while drinking rum and singing gorillaz feel good inc. or the theme song in the maxwell cofee comercial

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Seriously, I would be interested in hearing all of this. I have these same feelings!

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Just a reminder here...

Please focus the responses On-Topic, and refrain from posting snide comments which do not contribute to furthering this discussion.

Thank you.

Now back to the topic, i think i'm psychic

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
sorry im confused Mary. What are you talking about?

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Thats really interesting about what the op says about loking in peoples eye's.
When I lok in peoples eyes it's like I egt these vibes from them and I can just feel what their thinking, I've never told anyone but maybe I should try to get them to think of a number and try guessing it, I'll probably get it soo wrong though, but its worth a try.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Compare the OP's Writing style with Art0_Saar's latest posts, remarkably similar, no?

Is there anyway we can get a mod to compare I.P.'s?

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke
Is there anyway we can get a mod to compare I.P.'s?

Yes there is, and No they're not.

Carry on ...

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by chris001
the best thing i can do is ask someone to think of a number and i can guess the number with 100% accuracy by looking into there eyes!!!!

ok , that is an extra ordinary claim

would you be prepared to test your claimed powers on ATS ?

my challenge , assuming you accept -- and your claimed powers are actually capable of such feats

is pretty simple

i wil send , via U2U a single whole number between 1 and 9999 , to the moderatory 12m8keall2c .

your task is simple -- discern the number correctly -- with no help from me , or 12m8keall2c

this method has its flaws -- and may not even be applicable to your claim

but given the constraints of ATS , its is the best i can think of at short notice .

if you can pass this test -- it would certainly elevate your currency on ats and propty others to conduct a more rigourous test

i look forward to your response

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
You have no clue the amount of people that feel the exact same way you described. I used to feel like that, but I'm less confused because I try to learn how to control(For lack of a better word) it, & try to make it stronger.

Then again, feelings of sadness & strange urges to do things can also be a sign of depression. Maybe you're a depressed pyschic. However, I can assure you if you ask me to think of a number, you will not be able to figure it out. Trust me on that one. Unless it's between 1-10 or something, then you've got better chances.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:03 AM
link   
001 you dont need to panic you have powers accept that and move on.

top topics

join