It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's Anderson Cooper a CIA spook?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   

radaronline.com article

Anderson Cooper has long traded on his biography, carving a niche for himself as the most human of news anchors. But there's one aspect of his past that the silver-haired CNN star has never made public: the months he spent training for a career with the Central Intelligence Agency.

Alot of people out there are convinced that the media is controlled by the government, and for those people at least, here is something that might give that impression. Although there is no way to prove that anything CNN or Anderson Cooper report on is influenced by a government agency the fact that this was not disclosed publicly untill september of 2006, and only after it was discovered by other journalists, is a bit fishy.

Another point, how many American journalists like Daniel Pearle have been victims and falsely accussed of being CIA spies? Does this kind of revealation give those fighting in war zones more incentive to attack media reporters?

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I believe he's also a memeber of the Manuscript society at Yale which is a secret society and is like the Skull and Bones of the media world with lots of its members in powerful and influential positions in the media and entertainment industries.

He's also a Vanderbilt through his mom Gloria Vanderbilt. according to Vanderbilt.wikipedia by his mother, he is the great-great grandson of railroad magnate Cornelius Vanderbilt

Keep in mind Cornelius Vanderbilt was once the richest man in the world!

[edit on 11-10-2006 by warpboost]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Wow, I learn something new every time I'm on ats. I watch AC alot. I like his style of reporting. Till the other day when he was doing alot of proganded (misspellled) work. Thats the bad side of the news they give to much of their personal opinions. Like we care. I watch the news for the facts not opinions or a one sided argument. They bring the subject up and then I have to do research to find out the truth of it all. Cause usually todays journalists are so one sided on everything. In the beginning he use to report facts and left out opinions he sort of changing now.

You know some reporters could easily be cia agents. They go under cover alot. AC gets around alot too. Hes always in a different area. Lets hope whatever he is he stays safe.

[edit on 11-10-2006 by Shar]

join