It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They chose to reject a proposal that may have prevented the war

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Not everyone elses fault, dear Leveller.

EVERYONES fault. Period. Including me.

That said, come to whatever conclusion you like.

I hold my countrymen in much disdain because they are betraying the country period.

Case in point: CNN on the TV at the bowling alley. breaking news about whats going on around the world. Fight in congress over patriot act. And yet what do the people do? "will you turn the TV so I can watch ESPN and the football game.....duh......"

Ask anyone of them what is going on in the world that EFFECTS them. Youll get a vacant stare. Ask them how they voted on the last state proposition to get rid of worker rotection laws. Duh......I was at home sitting my fat ass on the couch watching the Sonics, duh..............

Ask them about city council. Ask them about the future of thier jobs and massive layoffs, thier retirement. Ask them what is going on in thier kids school. Ask them what thier kdis are doing at the moment. Ask them what color underwear they are wearing. And youll get the same answer.

DUHHHHH...........I DUNNO GEORGE,...DUH............IS KOBE GONNA BE PLAYING FOR THE LAKERS THIS WHOLE SEASON....DUH....

Thus, why I hate my own countrymen. Well, most of them. There are still a number of them worth redemption. They may not have much grasp on current affairs and the world around them, but thier hearts and minds are in the right place.

And they DO know what color underwear they wear, and where they just dropped thier kids off.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join