It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

could it not be that aliens arnt there, but cant find us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
as in the fact with of there being thousands to millions of galaxies in the universe. Could it be more of not being able to find a single planet out of trillions

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Im very sure that other types of life out there are at so many different stages..or epochs.
Id say for the sake of our lives, that most the warlike lifeforms are stuck much like we are on our planets, as I would think that the universe is set up like it is so that warlike races cant just find other races so quickly.. The race would have to assend to a greating knowing to be able to travle such great distances.. And there fore wouldnt be war driven! Or prehaps we are just lucky enough to not have been found yet by the War based Aliens.. hence another reason why the universe is so big! For the reason of protection, or many many other varibles!
The possiblities are endless really if you think how big the universe is!
I just hope mankind isnt like a spider in the cornor of someone elses home!
I hope that they dont plan on putting a highway threw our galaxy!
Or the greatest of all the Waring races would be 10,000 times smaller than us, and therefore have no real effect, unless they learn how to control virus and germs!
For all we know, we might have to fear the universe that is within us! From all the micro levels that make up innerspace! I could go on for hours!!!

[edit on 30-9-2006 by zysin5]

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DalairTheGreat
as in the fact with of there being thousands to millions of galaxies in the universe. Could it be more of not being able to find a single planet out of trillions

If one assume they are thousands of years ahead of us in research, I think they CAN find a single planet out of trillions.

The problem is, would this planet be of any real interest? Its a tiny planet with minimal space architecture. The alien species will probably number in the GAZILLIONS with thousands of worlds populated. A single puny planet with a couple of billion sentient lifeforms would be of no interest at all.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I do not understand this question. Contact HAS been made. I know I have heard enough credible reports of sightings...and there are still sightings daily. Only takes one for the case against the whole thing to be thrown out the window.

What confirmation are you looking for? the government will not admit to this ever!There is the whole oil scandal and time travel scenario to be taken into consideration.

top topics

join