It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know what this is?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Interesting point Probed. You make a point, but I'm not so sure if I believe entirely what you say. But, I'm sure some parts of it are right.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by October
I have experienced this in the past. I can only describe the feeling of being frozen in terror for what seems to be a long time. There is always the feeling that there is someone in the room and other people experience the sensation of pressure on their chest and the thing looking down at them. It is a terryfing experience.

The alst time i experienced it was about a couple of months ago. My girlfriend was lying beside me sleeping before I nodded off then immediately after lying down I got the sensation there was somebody in the room, i could only open my eyes slightly and was terrified and i started moaning louder and louder. At that point my girlfriend stirred and i interpreted that as someone gliding over the bed. Eventually I woke up.

I don't think this is paranormal, it is definately sleep paralyisis, look into it (You probably have) and i wish you all the best.

What happens to you sounds differentn then what happens to me. I do NOT fall asleep. How could this be sleep paralysis if I never fall asleep. I'm not saying that I am 100% sure that its unrelated to that, but I know that I am not sleeping when this occurs. Especially now that I can pull myself out of it as I have said. Have you ever heard of someone being able to come out of sleep paralysis at their choosing?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join