It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone know what this is? a plane or?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
here is my wonderul artistic talent in window's paint lol

any clue?

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Holy crap, where did you get this information? This is definately not designed to be in the public domain.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
In my professional opinion.

It looks like a triangle with a circle drawn in each angle. The red square has me puzzeled, possible ketchup stain.

Keep in mind, I might be wrong.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Yeah I think it's a plane, if you look at this B2 you'll se that the landing gears form such a triangle, and I think each gear has a light and that there is a red rotating light in the middle.
www.richard-seaman.com...

And btw, photobug and sympthons_WDF don't post stupid comments like that!
This is a place for serious discussion!!

[edit on 2006/9/27 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
On a more serious note.

That does'nt look like a B2.

And even if the Artist
did'nt outline the shape correct, that still does'nt explain the 3 circles, including the red square, which must have been drawn for a reason.

So please Trapped, fill us in. What inspired this masterpeice?

[edit on 27-9-2006 by sympthons_WDF]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Triangle shaped UFO

These are seen all over the place and generally have HUGE lights shining down on the ground in that exact same pattern. I'm guessing you saw it, were abducted, or something similar- contact the national UFO report center immediately, google it and report what you saw. Find out if there are any other reports in your area, and talk it over with other people. Good luck!

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I have seen a night shot of a B2 with exactly the same lights like in that picture, but I didn't find a clip of it when I googled it, maybe I'll find it later. That's why I said it could be that, but the shape on the drawing don't match a B2, but I was thinking he maybe just guessed the shape, I don't know...

sb33rd tell us a little more about what you saw or why you are wondering about this?

[edit on 2006/9/27 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Oops trapped, i meant to refer to sb33rd. Sorry for the confusion, but yeah you know what i mean and i was asking the same question you were about the orgins of the drawing.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
2 posibilities that I can think of...

1) The Aurora
2) The often described "black triangle"

I would have a hard time telling based on the picture. The shape says "Aurora" to me, while the red dot says "triangular craft"...

all be it a GIS (Google Image Search) for black triangle craft seems to show (as the second item) a version of the craft where the shape actually matches... Unfortunatly I can't get the acutal page to load...

[edit on 9/28/06 by bobby3]

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This is a classic example of light refraction reflecting off of rising solar mist. Did you see it while you were standing on the ground looking with the head tilted in an upwards position? Thought so, the neck glands release grandularflavin into the cornea chambers when the mandible is tilted in the upward positon, often resulting in false conceptions of traingulated shapes appearing in the pupil.

Move along people, nothing to see here.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I saw one of those for about 5 seconds the other night... fast bugger...

They are seeing these all over the place... I wonder if the military will take the wraps off it soon...

it isn't like they aren't common knowledge now... so come on USG... let us see one in daylight...

show us our new pride and joy.

I dont think people even report these anymore, since they have been sighted in almost all 50 states, and the appearance has often been confirmed by multiple area witnesses...

how much longer are they gonna try to pretend they dont have it?

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Try googling "TR3B" and see what pops up.

You may find it matches what you saw to a T.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I have seen two. Both very low to the ground on different nights. The shape I am unsure of, as low as it wasboth times I still can't see a true outline. There is no airforce base in my whole* state and they were not following any sort of standard flight direction as most planes are going straight one direction to an location. This one went over both of my places and started to bank each time.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   
One on the nose, and one on each wingtip with a rotating red beacon in the middle…
I’m going to say it is a DC-9 or an MD-80, note the lights below:

DC-9/MD-80 Lighting

These account for a lot of the night time black triangle sightings.

[edit on 9/29/2006 by defcon5]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   
The lamps were much bigger than this. From the ground they look like large spots. If they were land gear lights it doesn't make sense why they would leave them on. Now the anti-collision warning light was slow and steady versus the commercial planes have a very fast strobe like effect. The one I saw just seemed to blink or if it rotated it was just slow.

Also the flight path and altitude were not commercial. The first time I saw one of these I would feel comfortable of saying 2500 feet. Also I am very familar with the flight paths in my area if they are going to NY or Boston and the path these guys were on were just unorthodox.

Originally posted by defcon5
One on the nose, and one on each wingtip with a rotating red beacon in the middle…
I’m going to say it is a DC-9 or an MD-80, note the lights below:

DC-9/MD-80 Lighting

These account for a lot of the night time black triangle sightings.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Try googling "TR3B" and see what pops up

Going to echo that. Keep in mind, rule out known craft first...but at least the search results should prove interesting reading...

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sb33rd
The lamps were much bigger than this. From the ground, they look like large spots.

Yes, that is exactly how they look at night from the ground. This photograph is taken at dusk, and so it makes the lights seem dimmer then they actually are. These lights are about 8 inches in diameter and bright enough that you would not want to stare at them or stand near them on the ground due to their heat.

They are designed to shine through clouds, rain, fog, etc…

If they were land gear lights it doesn't make sense why they would leave them on.

They come on when the aircraft has lowered its gear miles out from the runway. However, the forward light might not have been the nose gear light but another smaller set of lights that are between the forward door and the forward cargo hold door. This light is visible by the "N" in "Northwest " in the linked picture above.

Besides this, pilots can change much of the lighting configuration on the aircraft at will.

Now the anti-collision warning light was slow and steady versus the commercial planes have a very fast strobe like effect.

The rotating beacon is a slow turning light unlike the strobes, which are a different style of light. Planes have both of these types of lighting as they serve different purposes. The rotating beacon is to alert the ground crew when the engine is running, and they are on as long as the engine is operating, the strobes are faster, flashing, navigational lights.

Rotating beacons work like the old style of police bubble flashers, but they turn slower.

Also the flight path and altitude were not commercial.

Prove it, there is no limit to where ATC may route a commercial airliner outside of restricted areas.

The first time I saw one of these I would feel comfortable of saying 2500 feet.

It is impossible to judge the altitude of an aircraft, especially at night. Even still it does not prove that it was not a commercial airliner. He could have just been issued a go-around from an airport, he might have blown a landing, or even gotten his airports mixed up. # happens, I have personally seen it.

Also I am very familar with the flight paths in my area if they are going to NY or Boston and the path these guys were on were just unorthodox.

Again flight paths change due to weather, wind direction, runway closings, just to name a few things. 99% of the traffic that comes into my airport approaches from the north, but every now and again they come in from the south due to wind. Lately they have all been coming in from the south as the airport authority has closed a runway for repaving. There is nothing that stops ATC from routing an aircraft in any certain place as need be, except restrictions.

Again it could have been any of a number of other emergencies or problems that put him there at low altitude.

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
Try googling "TR3B" and see what pops up.

We used to get military aircraft doing touch-and-goes at our airport all the time, and one distinct thing about their lighting is that it is extremely small/dim compared to a commercial aircraft. So, if the OP is saying that its too bright to be a commercial airliner, then its certainly too bright to be military. Remember that military aircraft rely on stealth, not pronouncing their presence or location. Military aircraft can also turn off their navigational lights and go completely dark when they wish as well.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   
if it looks like
www.nationalufocenter.com...
it's in my guess also the tr3b. there have been many sightings of such an aircraft flying very low. of course government denies.

new topics

top topics

join