It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Movie:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   
This is the film that establishes the fact that UFOs are real. The official denial and the ridicule began in 1942 with the Battle of Los Angeles, where a UFO was fired upon by our military that could not bring it down. The release of this film brings an end to over sixty years of official denial.

The next time you look into the skies for a UFO you won't have to fear your neighbors thinking you are a nut, because they too will be looking.

Tis film isnt out yet, but there's a trailer with some interesting footage in it..

youtube.com...

This is the official site:

www.theufomovie.com...

-edit messed up subject by using quotes

[edit on 27-9-2006 by errorist]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
This is one movie I have to see!I wonder if it is coming to theaters or is it dvd release ,anyone know?I just hope it opens some of the non-believers eyes.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I think this is going to be going stright to DVD.

But I think it would be great if it made it to the theaters.

Also, isn't there another UFO movie coming out soon I can't remember what it was called.

Anyway, nice find. I just hope "they" disclose that we have been visited and are working with other life forms.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by texmiller
I think this is going to be going stright to DVD.

But I think it would be great if it made it to the theaters.

Also, isn't there another UFO movie coming out soon I can't remember what it was called.

Anyway, nice find. I just hope "they" disclose that we have been visited and are working with other life forms.
hope it does go straight to dvd!any idea on a release date?I guess I should look into it myself huh?anyhow I'm definitely looking forward to watching this!

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt
This is one movie I have to see!I wonder if it is coming to theaters or is it dvd release ,anyone know?I just hope it opens some of the non-believers eyes.

It's definately a straight-to-dvd release, looks like it's made by a very cheap company as well. I'm hardly expecting a classy production here, looks like alot of re-used footage and second-hand recollections.

It mentions some screenings of it on the main site, but that'll probably be at Universities e.t.c.

Hopefully I'm wrong but you know you're in trouble when save the 'damning proof' for when you've actually bought it. From this you know they want to make money, and if they wanted to make money and really have 'damning proof' they could've made alot more from the news media outlets.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
It would cost millions to get the prints made for theatres...It needs a buyer willing to take a HUGE gamble. How to do that? Well, an unprecidented amount of publicity on the internet would certainly help or otherwise winning Sun Dance. I think we are looking at a limited DVD release..

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Now this does look good. Will be interesting to see how much publicity it will get in the media. Itcould be the thing that starts alot of people asking alot of questions in the mainstream, which could end up with us actually finally finding out the truth.

I won't be holding my breath though

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The word of mouth for this movie has to be everywhere to get people wondering where they can see it - to encourage a distributer.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
looks interesting indeed... here are direct links to the three trailers if you want to download them...

www.theufomovie.com...
www.theufomovie.com...
www.theufomovie.com...

IMDB doesn't have a whole lot of info on the director, but it appears he's done a few other shows and had some association with Art Bell in the past...

Jose Escamilla on IMDB
RODS: The Smoking Gun Evidence! (1998)
RODS: Mysterious Objects Among Us! (1997)

(not sure what the RODS are, never heard of 'em before... ahh well here we go, more info here..

www.roswellrods.com...

and more info on the director, Jose Escamilla, here...

www.roswellrods.com...)

perhaps this UFO movie can maybe help to revive the Disclosure Project in some way...

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
FYI I do believe that this movie will be availible for free viewing inline via the website, there is actually a link on the site to view it online. I do believe they would release it elsewhere too, and the screenings will be free, so this does not appear to be a money making scam; thus far anyway.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 05:02 AM
link   
im not too excited about this movie, the trailer shows pretty boring footage, and some of it has already been debunked. My guess is its nothing more but a collection of youtube movies that we all have seen before and some of the disclosure people, that we have heard before. It looks like though he invested the majority of his budget into a professional looking website and a ditto looking intro to his trailer.

Also, making movies about flying rods doesnt exactly add to your credibilty imo

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 05:55 AM
link   
same as everything we have seen before, why the excitement. do you remember last year when abc brought out that rubbish documentary and they said they where going to blow the lid of it all, what a waste of time.

just the same old interviews, and another just trying to make some money.

join