It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC's Keith Olbermann blasts Bush and Fox News (video)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   

dgtempe
The truth is the truth is the truth is the truth, and i dont care WHO says it.

HOW true that is..

The truth needs all the voices it can get so more power to Keith. The masses are 'asleep' and America's downfall draws near. Not to be a doomsayer or anything but I think in this particular situation we are not going to be able to stop destiny. I think it's important to be "watchmen" and wake up as many people as we can. Folks, we are on our way out and I can't believe how so many people are blind to it.

Don't fight for the wrong side and do not be deceived.

[edit on 29-9-2006 by ViewFromTheStars]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViewFromTheStars

dgteme
The truth is the truth is the truth is the truth, and i dont care WHO says it.

HOW true that is..

So now this guy's opinions are the gospel? Let me see, what's the favorite saying on this board....oh, I remember, something like deny ignorance i believe?

Hmmm, left leaning tv dude gives his opinion...sheeple take it for gospel because most feel the same way...hmmm

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Dude, cut it out with the bullocks, what he said is what many people, around the entire frigin world, not just in one politicial camp from a 2 party system, have had on their mind for years now.

Its not just his opinion, its a person with public exposure speaking whats on many peoples minds.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
OK guys, let's chill before this gets out of hand.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Thematrix,

Unfortunately, the 'bullocks' are not going to stop but it doesn't matter as it is only going to serve to make Keith more popular (As I stated earlier) so just ignore "it" and not let it bother you. Just keep fighting the good fight and stand for what you believe in. For the record, I am neither democrat nor republican. I am independent. I believe that this "myopic polarization" of our "political construct" is 80% why America is about to be destroyed. The evil in the world knows no political boundaries and does not care whether you are republican or democrat.

[edit on 29-9-2006 by ViewFromTheStars]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
Dude, cut it out with the bullocks, what he said is what many people, around the entire frigin world, not just in one politicial camp from a 2 party system, have had on their mind for years now.

Its not just his opinion, its a person with public exposure speaking whats on many peoples minds.

Dude...huh no, it is his opinion. I'm also sure he doesn't have much public exposure...last I checked..that silly show of his is next to last in that timeslot. Oh, that "devil himself" O'Reilly is first. So I'm not entirely sure how many people agree with him. Certainly, 99% of the sheeple on this board agree, but I am sure that IS NOT representative of the nation. As far as the world opinions, I could give to S@%ts less what the world thinks.

BTW, his book is number 60 on Amazon. I think something written by Big Bird is actually ahead of his book, so I'm sure we can look forward toward many more insane rants from Keithy-boy.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
OK guys, let's chill before this gets out of hand.

I'm chillin.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnowItAll
Dude...huh no, it is his opinion. I'm also sure he doesn't have much public exposure...last I checked..that silly show of his is next to last in that timeslot. Oh, that "devil himself" O'Reilly is first. So I'm not entirely sure how many people agree with him. Certainly, 99% of the sheeple on this board agree, but I am sure that IS NOT representative of the nation. As far as the world opinions, I could give to S@%ts less what the world thinks.

Judging by the kind of people who get their news from television, it's not a surprise to me that O'Reilly is #1.... I don't deny that millions of people watch him. But there's a reason they watch him. He tells them what they want to hear-- an EASY way to keep ratings up.

When you say Bill O'Reilly's number one among cable news shows, that's great for him.... but it basically makes him king of the losers, which we all knew anyway.

Olberman's show might suck and he might have horrible ratings... but most of us posting on this thread really couldn't care less about Olberman... it's about what he's saying and the fact that he's not afraid to rightfully criticize Bush.

And the fact that you don't care about world opinion... well, we all knew that... most right-wingers don't care what everyone else thinks.

[edit on 29-9-2006 by firebat]

[edit on 29-9-2006 by firebat]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Olbermann is #1 now. Check it out.

And with good reason. He speaks the truth and people want to hear the truth.

I dont have a link for it, but Olbermann said he was # 1 and showed the amount of viewers he's now pulling in!

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Too many sheeple here. Y'all are falling for the Schtik. All this guy has done is given his OPINIONS! You know what they say about those....just like rear-ends...everybody has one. So what makes Keithy-boy opinion more valuable than others? Because he happens to have the same opinion as 99.9% of the sheeple on this board?

You all have fell for the joke. He is no more sincere in his opinion than Clinton ever was as president.

All he's trying to accomplish is sells for his silly book, and increased ratings for his pathetic attempt at news. Better off going back to ESPN.

At first, his show was funny. It was a humerous way of looking at the news of the day. Just not funny anymore.

The funny thing is I admitted to agreeing with alot of his opinons, but said they where opinions and that there was no evidence to back up his opinions so they cannot be called facts. Because I said that, and only because I said that, because I did not blindly follow the anti Bush crowd I my self have been placed with every conservative.

No one cares that I said I agree with his opinons, that Bush's policies are infact orwellian in nature, and that I have said that throughout many post here. No one can stand someone in the middle, you have to be one way or the other. What the man said was opinion based and not factual, the only reason I see to point that out is some people took it as "gospel"

EDIT: Wanted to add that I really wish this same speach could have been made by a man like Lou Dobbs, a true American and a credible source. Had it been made by someone more known, some one more credible and respected in the industry. That truly would have gotten attention. Olbermmen (sp) guy is a joke, I watched his show twice since his little rant and I will never watch again.

[edit on 9/29/2006 by Rockpuck]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Many members decided they were unable to discuss the content of the op/ed and instead devolved into the typical "blame the other side" bickering they've been trained to do.

I think the evolution of this thread is a prime example of the political brainwashing conspiracy.

Sad really.

Too bad I cant vote SO WATS!

We have been trained/brainwashed to sideline the real issue, and bicker and argue about things that dont even matter! What in the world has happened to us?

It is not Right.

It is not Left.

It is all about truth, and what is moral and correct.

Edit to add: Someone earlier said Kieth should get rid of his signoff statement. I think it has more appeal and carries more wieght than when Edward R Murrow said it during the "red scare" Olberman, finally a newscaster telling it like it is.

[edit on 29-9-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Excuseme, but is there anyway to post and make your point????? No matter what is said, the right comes in swinging. Vice versa.

I suppose i could go away and give up, but that would make me a weak liberal, wouldnt it???

That's what people want- the lefties to back into a corner. It wont happen here.

Keith spoke for me...and for that i give him a thumbs up
and will continue to do so as long as he speaks the truth.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Excuseme, but is there anyway to post and make your point????? No matter what is said, the right comes in swinging. Vice versa.

I suppose i could go away and give up, but that would make me a weak liberal, wouldnt it???

That's what people want- the lefties to back into a corner. It wont happen here.

Keith spoke for me...and for that i give him a thumbs up
and will continue to do so as long as he speaks the truth.

You and me both, Keith spoke for a lot of people and just because the Repugs want to shut Keith and everyone else that doesn't agree with them up but it's not working,... so they go on the attack

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
This video from Keith just showed up on Google video:

video.google.com...

More good stuff. Keep it up Keith..

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Thanks for the video Overlord
Keith Olbermann is earning my trust back in the media! I am glad to hear that its getting out a bit more.. I dont watch much TV these days, as I lost most my trust in USA world news.. As trust is something that must be earned. FOX is setinly out of the question for me! I would barely trust them for local news

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I'd suggest to all of you that Keithy-Boy must be the worst PR dude in the world. Seriously, as I've mentioned b4, the only reason he goes off like this is to attempt to create "Buzz" around his book and TV show.

Not very effective at either:
Amazon- His little fiction tale is down to number 77 (from 62 last week)

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I'd suggest to all of you that Keithy-Boy must be the worst PR dude in the world. Seriously, as I've mentioned b4, the only reason he goes off like this is to attempt to create "Buzz" around his book and TV show.

Whats your point? And no other person that works in TV does that?
ATleast he has the balls to say what he says on TV.. You know it could be quite unhealthy for him talking about this stuff. He has been threatened in the past for his reports, what a great "buzz".. I think it goes deeper than that...
Are you someone that watches FOX? just wondering why you feel the need to come and speak aginst Keith?

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5

Whats your point? And no other person that works in TV does that?
ATleast he has the balls to say what he says on TV.. You know it could be quite unhealthy for him talking about this stuff. He has been threatened in the past for his reports, what a great "buzz".. I think it goes deeper than that...
Are you someone that watches FOX? just wondering why you feel the need to come and speak aginst Keith?

I'll address your last point first....Yes, indeed I do watch Fox...oh, but wait....I've also watched Keithy-boy at times. Actually, when his show first came on, I watched quite often. It was actually a very funny look at the news. Not anymore however, as his lunatic-like rants have taken away from a comedic talent.

Yes, others in fact do and say things for book sells and ratings. And I will throw them in the same category as Keithy-boy. That category is one of no genuine opinions. They just stick their finger in the air, and see what they can say to create as much Schtick as possible.

And that brings us to this whole dilema....you all have fell for it...The SCHTICK that is. What's the word that folks like to use on this website...oh, that's it...SHEEPLE. Lot's of examples of those on this thread.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
You have said enough, I know where you stand and where your mind is at.. No need trying to talk sense into people like you.. Honestly you can go watch FOX and enjoy yourself and your life... People like you try to bait minds like mine to flame you or say something that plays into your favor!!! Sorry buddy, I have nothing but love for ya!!! So enjoy FOX...LOL

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
You have said enough, I know where you stand and where your mind is at.. No need trying to talk sense into people like you.. Honestly you can go watch FOX and enjoy yourself and your life... People like you try to bait minds like mine to flame you or say something that plays into your favor!!! Sorry buddy, I have nothing but love for ya!!! So enjoy FOX...LOL

Hmmm...where do I stand exactly?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join