It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO Discovered in North Dakota

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Hello, ATS-

I recently joined this site, hoping to join in disscussions and debates, as well as convey any type of information I could get my hands on.

Today, I got that chance.

When I was searching for a map on North Dakota, for a school project, I came across an interesting satellite photo.

This made me curious. It was a section of satellite data that looked like it was from a significantly older photo.
I decided to zoom in further, and was very suprised by the following picture:

It clearly show a roundish object with some sort of marking on the top.

I would appreciate any comments and opinions on this.

Personally, I think it resembles the classic "flying saucer/disc" ufo.

[edit on 26-9-2006 by XFIRE_DATA]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
BTW-

I cannot post any more pictures right now, i am a brand new member and have like no ATS pts. Sry.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Ummm, dude?

Thats probably nothing more than a grain silo or something.

Nice try though, you'll find something awesome eventually, Im sure.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
It looks like a grain silo to me. Coordinates seem a little weird to me. I typed them in google earth as they appear in your image and I get somehwere in russia, Could just be me though. Please send coordinates.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Sry about the wait for these:

47˚ 26' 20.92" North
101˚ 51' 20.59" West

Hope U guys can find what i find. Maybe you'll get a better result.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
It's a little small for 600 meter elevation to be a grain silo. 600m is not high. I like this, good work, who knows what it could be

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Thanks for the support.

Here are two more photos. I hope they help.

this is of the object and the surrounding area:

this is an alternate angle of the object:

Good Hunting!

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
A slightly zoomed out view of my first image

* To me, it is looking very convincing. The shadow corresponds to the object's size, and the object itself looks a bit too round to be a grain silo.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
In support of my claim that the object in my satellite photos is indeed a ufo, I am linking to
a videoclip of a ufo formation sighted recently (2004) in North Dakota. This was repoted on by The HBCCUFO, or the Candian Ufo Organization.

Here's The Clip:
North Dakota Ufo Video

And Here is the Full article:
HBCCUFO REPORT

Thank You for the continued involvement

* FOR THE VIDEO, JUST RIGHT-CLICK THE LINK, Easier to view that way!

Keep Watching The Skies...

[edit on 26-9-2006 by XFIRE_DATA]

[edit on 27-9-2006 by XFIRE_DATA]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I dunno maybe wait awhile till the next refresh of the Google photo images... go back and visit see if it is still there?

The shadow could be from a lenticular shape... the shadow does indeed seem to have a notch on the Northern most point of intersection with the white-ish rounded shape that might contra-indicate a silo's columnar shape in favor of a lens shape above the ground... perhaps on a short superstructure like a water tower... pretty grainy... know anyone who lives near there? Looks like the middle of nowhere tho' Drive out take a look?

If it is still there in a few months maybe it's having engine trouble or ran low on Element 115... you think the folks in that building would notice? If it's gone tomorrow and the images from Google are fresh? It may be worth following up.

I fail to see how that video supports your contention in any way. No biggie.

Like your pics there was a whole flurry of similar "orb" phenomenon reported on ATS... a while back, perhaps compare some of them to your find and see what shakes out. As I recall the "orb" thing had no definitive resolution as to it's nature here on ATS.

Victor K.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Everybody seems to have missed the freakiest part of this thing.

Zoom out a few clicks: here's a quiet, midwest farm...completely surrounded by a strip mine. As far as I can see, the farm's isolated on a palteau; there's not even a road or even tire tracks leading to the farm itself. Now, that's wierd.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Looking around the grids adjacent to that, i seen 6 farms total. 3 of them with fleets of UFO's. Err sorry multiple grain silos on their farmland. at 47.21.28.51 x 101.50.15.40 there is what looks to be some sort of refinery with a mothership of a circle, complete with smoke/steam coming from the stacks. Sorry man, flying in aircraft you see these kinda scenes all the time. Since i dont have exact facts, i cannot prove them not to be UFO's. But i have seen multiple Silos, Oil Storage tanks, and waste water basins look just like that from the air. The circle on the top is most likely the vent to allow for fresh air, since corn/grain silos can explode.

Thats just my 2 cents on the matter. Happy UFO hunting though.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I noticed a ton of missile silos .... that's always fun

[edit on 27-9-2006 by promomag]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Remember the old satellite systems the great big ones, the huge dish shaped things in your backyard, you could buy before they scrambled everything for getting lots of tv channels. There were two types, one a black mesh metal and then the big off white solid metal ones, I have actually seen where some people have put them, the solid ones, up on 4x4's and set a small table underneath them, maybe that is what you are seeing.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I noticed the same thing Rand did just from the picture here and got a momentary charge. However, the percentages are very high for some sort of storage tank. I'm thinking water because oil tanks are usually in tank farms (multiple tanks together with a levee around them).

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by S1LV3R4D0
47.21.28.51 x 101.50.15.40 there is what looks to be some sort of refinery with a mothership of a circle...The circle on the top is most likely the vent to allow for fresh air, since corn/grain silos can explode.

The refinery is the Bulah, ND, Synfuels coal gasification plant.
www.dakotagas.com...

There's a good shot of the top vent on a grain silo on this page:
www.scafco.com...
They have a handy size/model picker, too.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
holy crap i know what it is.!!!!!!!! its a giant beer bottle!!!!!!

top topics

join