It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creating and making the power of spirits your own

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
As a novice ghosthunter, I have always wondered something. Is it possible to create Spirits and use them to your own accord? Or to capture the souls of the dead? Please don't criticize me too much. Just trying to learn something here.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This thread is using the assumption that there is a soul.
Can you prove its existence?

People assume that there is a soul and that it resides in a body.
Consider this, the body keeps the mind alive...the mind is a bunch of thoughts...which are a bunch of neurons sparking, etc.

So people probably made up the idea of soul...they tried to separate soul (mind) from body, because of misunderstanding based on there "minds" ability to understand things and itself.

But in relality, withouth the body, the mind would stop...and that soul is not there, would die.

I know I explained that as clear as mud, but those interested may ponder this for themselves.
It is startling when you change your perspective to think that the body supports the working of the mind, which seems autonomous.

Perhaps ghost are fleeting and live on the edge of our imaginations, as that is what they are...a part of our imagination.

So in that sense, yes, you can catch your ghost.

peace

dalen

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I am not going so far as to say that I have to catch a spirit. But, possibly being able to create my own. How about that?

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Can you prove its existence?

www.healthsystem.virginia.edu...
www.brianweiss.com...
www.deanradin.com...
www.cfpf.org.uk...
www.victorzammit.com...

If you care to research this objectively there is ample evidence.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Creating a spirit is easy.

Just google up: Servitors, thoughtforms, egregores, "astral assistants" etc...

One at a time though.

As for trapping an existing one: Check the claims John Lear has made about some box which is able to hold souls indefinately.. .Or something like that. I am a bit skeptical of that one though.

top topics

join