It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enzyte - 'The Natural Male Enhancement' - FINALLY indicted for fraud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
This is truly great news. After making hundreds of millions of dollars for years selling snake-oil as a male enhancement, Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals is about to get its come-uppance. The owner, Steve Warshak, has 107 counts against him several of which carry sentences of up to 30 years. It's so good to finally see these thieves prosecuted.

In one example, Wednesday's indictment cited ads placed in Penthouse and other male-oriented magazines that claimed Enzyte was developed after years of study by two doctors, one at Harvard and the other at Stanford.

"The company president and others made up information in their advertisements, such as endorsements by doctors that did not exist, and results of customer satisfaction surveys that had never been conducted," U.S. Attorney Greg Lockhart said.

See the entire story here:

Enzyte's Big Boner

... a very good day indeed.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Wow. Great news. Here's an example of prosecutors actually spending valuable time taking real criminals to justice.

I love white collar crime stories anyway, and this is certainly one of the better ones.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
WHOOHOOO !!!!!

Gawd I loathe those commercials. Every 15 friggen minutes there is his like a half-rabid dog foaming at the mouth in heat.

Damn things started playing during the daytime recently, on family channles no less, the other day I hear the 8yr old .......... "what's male enhancment?". Oh, ya, I need this at 8 years old.

Ugh.

Won't be missing this one for sure !!!!

Thanks for the news - finally........news I like !!!! lol

Misfit

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   

join