It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

some answers lead to more questions......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   
im still in high school and periodicaly the gavt will send some guys to recruit for the army navy or national guard. well yesterday i walk into lunch and questioned one of the guards men. i questioned him about roswell and area 51. he knew nothing about roswell but he said when he was in the air force he went there once but not inside and one of his freinds was stationed there. he said there were some weird things in there...like radiated animals with horrible mutations or weird creatures all over that he didnt know what the heck they were. so lead to 2 thing i wonder
1-was he lieing
2-if not what were they and what were their purpose

they did stare at me alot all through the period like my freinds woulds say that they were looking over here and when i would look the guards would look away.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I would say he was toying with you to be honest.

A member of the Armed Forces would have more common sense than to actually divulge having been stationed at Groom Lake or having flown in for whatever reason. Not to mention if he is aware of Area 51 than he would very likely have at least a passing idea of what you mean by "Roswell" in all it's infamous nature.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
In the Navy we called them "sea stories". That recruiter told you the Air Force version of a "sea story".

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
In general aviation, they're called vortac funnies. see my sig for an example

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
ok he knew what roswell but he didnt know anything i didnt

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
he was probably pullin your leg

new topics

top topics

join